Ch. 8

I watched Cassandra left her house. A sudden urge, to get to know her.  I wanted to know her story. that's if she will let me, running outside, I yelled into the house," Bye, Mom!"

"Bye, Sweetie! Have fun-" I shut the faint voice out by shutting the door, and quickly jogging to my jeep. I am going to offer her a ride, I thought to myself smirking, hope she accepts.

I drove until I caught up to her, slowing down. She didn't once look at me, or look up. Nor, turn her head to see who it was, I rolled down the window. "Hey, Cass-" she immediatley replied cutting me off.

"What do you want, Blake." she said it with such sterness.

Woah, what's her problem, I thought to myself.

"Uhm, I was wondering-" again she but me off.

"No."

"But-"

"No", she replied. She didn;t stop walking and not once did she look at me, Fine.

"Oh, c'mon Cass. You know you want too." Okay, maybe that came out a little cocky,

"No, if you knew what was good for you, you'd leave me alone." she turned her head to look at me and, it immediatley  took my breath away, and I could see it in her reaction too. But, she hid it immediatley shook it off, and continued walking. I blushed a little but, continued driving near her.

"Just stay away Blake." she swallowed as if she regretted her words. "You won't understand."

The way she said my name, I almost teared up. That literally hit me to the heart.  "Understand what?!" I was furious.

"That's none of your concern."

What the hell!!!!

~~~~

'You're being a lost cause Blake. You and me both know she doesn't want to talk,' even my wolf seemed so upset.

'I know! But, I don't know what to do. I feel so drawn to this girl. I can;t help myself.'

'Do nothing Blake, be patient don't stop talking to her completley, the connection between you guys is something I'm not sure about. honestly, it's very powerful. I think she feels it too. She might be afraid. She's a vampire, but something about her is definetley off. She has a heart beat..Something is definetley off.'

'Yeah, her damn fucking attitude.'

'She's a vampire Blake, she's taught about us. She's suppose to stay away.'

'She doesn't it was me that night.'

'No, but I think she might have a clue abou-'

I tuned my wolf out, theres no way she could've known it was me.. just the thought of not even talking to her. Why can't she just accept my damn ride offering?

~~~~

Cassandra's POV;

I didn't want to tell him to stay away, but everytime I look at him I feel drawn to him. I freeze, it takes all my strength to pull away from it. He's so handsome, I can't deny that.  His hair dark brown, and shaggy. His eyes are green, and his skin tan. They way he has veins pop out of his arm, something about him just fascinates me, admitting to myself just made me laugh. Gotta listen to my grandparents though right?

Lost in thought, I avoided Blakes eyes. I couldn't deal with that whole eye things or even him, I snapped out of my thought by the last bell. Finally, grabbing my books and bag I immediatley zig zagged through people and left the school building.

Walking home, I saw Blakes black jeep pass by, and felt his eyes on me the whole time, saying what I had said to him this morning, I don't know if I really meant it. Or, if I wanted to mean it..

I walked into my house, avoiding my grandparents and heading straight to my bedroom.

~~~

Not going to feed with my grandparents, kind of threw my hunger off balance. I had to feed, or tomorrow I'm going to break.

I got up off my bed, and walked towards my window, opening them I jumped out onto my room. I looked over at Blakes house. His light was on, what was he doing up so late? Or really early. It's atleast 1am...