Ch. 3

The house was beautiful. It looked much bigger from the inside than it did the outside. The stairs had a red velvet covering, the walls were white, the fire place was huge and amazing, and the kitchen is huge! I can't imagine what the rooms looked like...

"Hey grandpa, I'm going to look at the rooms okay?" I said exstatic. I walked up the stairs not waiting for his reply. When I got upstairs I froze in amazement. It's so much more beautiful than downstairs, walking down the hallway I turned into the first room on my left. It was perfect, I wanted this room. The walls were an apple red, and the wood flooring looked brand new. Hmm, maybe it was. No scratches left from moed furniture, or even a smudge/ It was just perfect.

"Grandpa!", I squeeled loudly. "I found the room I want!" I smiled big, and he stepped into the room.

"He smiled, "Alright dear, start bringing your things up then." with that he left back downstairs. I followed him, quickly as I started grabbing my boxes and carrying them up the stairs quickly.

~~~

A couple hours later, most of our furniture had been brought in mostly not taken out of the boxes. I'm just glad I got the room I wanted. It looks perfect with my dark wooden bed frame, and desk. I plopped down on my bed, and sighed. What a day, I'm so hungry. "Cass! Honey, we have visitors, please come down." Grandmas voice rang upstairs. I got up, and headed downstairs stopping midway.

"Yeah, grandma-" , I cut myself when I saw who the visitors were. The boy, the next-or-neighbor I had caught eyes with.

"Grandma? You look awfully young to be a grandmother," said the older woman whom I presume is his mother. I finished stepping down the couple stairs left.

"Why thank you dear." Grandma smiled. The woman smiled kindly in return.

"We wanted to say, Welcome to the town, and it's a really nice place. You will all enjoy it, I'm hoping."  she said it with such kindness is made me nauseous.

They continued talking and, the whole time I felt the boys eyes on me. What's his problem? I didn't dare look up at him. I don't want whatever happened to my body earlier happening again. I stared blankly at the ground deep in thought.

Blakes POV;

Why won't she look at me now? She's just standing there, leaning against the staircase railway, staring at the floor, looking everywhere but my face. I'm honestly yearning to look at those eyes of hers. So beautiful, when she looked up I saw something in her, I couldn't decipher. She looked down quickly. Not even giving me a chance. I finally gave her up and, looked down sighing softly.

"Blake?", my mom said.

"Huh?", I snapped quickly.

She cleared her throat. "I said, introduce yourself. She nudged my arm softly.

"Oh, sorry, I..-", The girl giggled, and I continued, "I'm Blake Wolks, and this is my little sister Kylee." Kylee waved frantically smiling with a missing tooth.

The grandma chuckled and introduced all of themselves. "I am Susan, my husband Pete,"she introduced the young looking man, then continued, " and, my lovely grand-daughter Cassandra." Cassandra, gave a small hall smile and waved slightly.

Cassandra, what a beautiful name, for such a beautiful girl..

She still didn't look up, trying to hide something I wanted to see..

Cassandra's POV;

I stared down even more, when I looked up a big mistake, my hype only needed was one glance at him and, it acted up so furiously. I closed my eyes, trying to flush the glow away from my eyes, craving for blood lust. What is wrong with me? I was starting to panic, until he introduced himself. His named calmed me for some reason. I looked up, flushed. He was so nervous, he was hesitating. I let out a small giggle, making him blush. When grandma introduced myself, I looked down again to hide the tint of red that pinched at my cheeks.

I'm definitely  going to like this town, I thought to myself smiling.

~~~~~

Like I said in the chapter before,  some of these chapters are really short. But, no fear! They do get longer. (: