3

Hi everybody. I didn't get a chance to post day 3 yesterday; I had a family emergency. But here it is, just for you. Enjoy:)

Copyright 2013-2014

~S.

PS: What do you think of the cast?

Marianna and Cassie

Mari was starting to wish she had listened to Cassandra.

As she pulled herself out of Cassie's bed, blurry images of the party flooding her brain. She remembered the thumping bass, the people being free and alive all around her, Cassandra's transformation into Cassie. Everything. With a tinted blur from the vodka chasers.

She lurched to the bathroom and started bringing Marianna to life. She was harder to find this time, because Mari had been allowed to exist longer than usual this week. But she emerged.

Mari stared at Marianna's reflection in the mirror: bright blond hair, three-fourths natural, one-fourth dyed, dark green eyes, and an air of innocence.

Cassie stumbled into the bathroom and started rummaging in the medicine cabinet.

"You've been in here forever, Mari."

"You've been sleeping forever, Cass."

Cassie heard the tone of voice and turned. "Oh. Your mom's coming. I forgot."

"If she asked why I slept over tell her it's because—,"

"I know the excuse, Marianna." Cassie swallowed the pain medicine and handed a pill to

Marianna. "For your headache."

Marianna smiled slightly. "Thanks, Cassie."

          Because Cassie will do anything for Mari. Even when she's Marianna.