Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV
I feel like an asshole right now. What did I do? I honestly could'nt control myself, it was a reflex action....she is just really adorable....sigh*.

Suddenly I get a phone call, hoping it is her I pick up " Hello? I'm sorry lis.." "Sorry? Taehyung why are you sorry? I'm calling to check where are you? You need to come for practice" and then I realised it was Jimin..."aish sorry Jimin, i'm really stressed I will be there in 5 mins, see you" "okay, hurry up or we will be late."

I hung up and stood there...still infront of her house. I thought it is best to leave her alone for now and left.

Mina's POV
I saw him walk away from my window, I did'nt want to see him anymore, I cannot be anywhere near him now. I should stay away.

*in school*

Jimin came up to me and smiled, he has honestly got the best smile ever, I can melt on the spot ×_×. "Hey whats up?" He asks with an eye smile

"I'm taking my books out you idiot can't you see?" I shut my locker and took out the Chemistry textbook and gave him a cheeky smile. "Hahaha idiot? Me? Look who is talking" and he started laughing and seeing him laugh I laughed too, but then my smile faded as I saw him...Kim Taehyung.

"Sorry Jimin, let's get back to class now, it is getting late" he nodded and I took his arm and dragged him along. Taehyung just stood there looking at me with dead look in his eyes, I dont care...

Taehyung's POV
I saw her, laughing really nicely with Jimin. I thought that maybe her mood had lightened up a little, I was wrong....the moment she saw me she left, her eyes stinging me at the same time...i'm sorry Mina...

*during class*

Mina's POV

I could sense him staring at him, his gaze honestly did'nt leave me, soo annoying. "Mr. Taehyung where is your textbook??"

I turned and saw Ms.Song looking at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry Miss I forgot it at home while I was studying" "mhmm, whatever share a book with Mina" WHAT?!? SHARE A BOOK? NO NO NO!

That ass did it on purpose, i wanna bash him! He pulled his table close to mine with our bodies being only a few inches away from one another, i shrugged at his presence and just tried to concentrate on my work.

He put a paper on the book and I opened it 'i'm sorry, please forgive me, i dont know what i was thinking, dinner? My treat as an apology' hmmm no girl says no to food to be honest....and he seems sorry....lets go? 'Okay but dont pull a move on me again'  I wrote back, he read it and smiled.

*bell rings*

"Aish, Chemistry is really hard, I honestly can never concentrate" Ji su pouted, is'nt she ADORABLE!? I sound like a weird fangirl whenever it is about her :P

"Yah Ji Su, chem is pretty hard especially with that annoying teacher" i grunted. "Yah oppa, i really miss you where have you been? How come we never hang out? Lets go out today!"

"Sorry Ji su i have plans, maybe tomorrow? I'll take you to a movie okay?" I winked and she blushed, i might just die at that cutiepie face.

*after school*

I feel bad that I never share anything with Ji su, she is my best friend but i'm not comfortable sharing my problems with people. I went to my locker and just as I was about to unlock it I felt someone grip my shoulder really tight and bang me against the locker causing terrible pain, it was Su Hee with her possie, she was the practical bitch of our school.

"Hey, Mina! What's your problem?" I looked at her with a confused expression "My problem is YOU, why are you even getting yourself into trouble by touching me?" I replied smugly

"Shutup you bitch, why are you spending time with Taehyung oppa?" I again had a confused look on my face "okay first of all YOU my dear are the bitch here and second of all, wtf oppa? And thirdly i'm not spending time with him, I barely see him, dont simply jump to conclusions" I was furious, so because of that asshole i'm being ragged right now?!

"Stop lying to me, I saw him smiling at you during class, i saw you both exchanged notes, what is going on between you two?" By this point half the grade was surrounding us, some frustrated that they need to leave and some just plain curious.

"So what? Maybe he likes spending time with me? Go and ask him yourself don't annoy me" I gave her my signature poker face. "You annoying little brat" she punched my face really hard, I honestly heard my jaw crack, she was wearing pretty lovely rings that scratched my face causing blood to come out. How I wish Ji su or someone was here right now, she had already left cuz of her part time job.

"You annoying little brat" such familiar words, these bring back memories....
*flashback*
"You annoying little brat!" He slaps my face and I fall down, crying and sobbing. My dad clearly hated me, he never hesitated to show it. "Bloody slut why were you born" he always says this to me, i've had enough, i need someone or I might not live anymore.
Mom and dad always fought and since mom was too busy to protect me I had to endure the pain, she was already suffering, I did'nt want to to be a burden.

One day I met this little kid in my school, his eyes were'nt exactly happy so i went up to him and talked, we became friends and played almost everyday, i made sure he came when i was alone which was most of the time because then my dad would've done something infront of him,

I was happy but then, my family decided to move, I knew I would never see him again, so I left him a note. I wondered if he would ever read it or if we ever met again, I forgot his name but it started with T, I missed him everyday after we moved, it was painful for me to part ways, because maybe I had started to fall for him?...
*end of flashback*

Taehyung's POV
"Where is Mina? She promised to have dinner with me after school" X'(. I went in the direction of her locker till I saw a huge crowd gathering, I had girls screaming and another girl sobbing her eyes out...i've heard this sob before, it was the same as last time we met... "Mina?!" It could'nt be could it?

I pushed through the crowd just to see her lying on the floor with scratches on her face and blood coming out from them, I saw that her clothes had been partially ripped aswell and I also saw few girls and another girl who was now kneeling down at Mina and telling her something

"Stay away from taehyung oppa orelse we will ruin your life" I could'nt believe this chick, how dare she. "What do you mean by stay away from taehyung oppa? What oppa? I dont even know you, leave Mina alone!"

I went up to Mina and put my blazer around her and picked her up, she could'nt stand so i lent her my shoulder for support "T..Taehyung oppa?" She stammered "She was being a bitch! She wants you all to herself! Dont fall in her trap!"

I got pissed by now "shutup! So what? I like her, i dont mind if she says i'm hers, leave her alone orelse there will be noone worse than me! Leave!" I was furious, the girl and the crowd scattered.

I was left there with Mina. "I never claimed your mine, but thanks" she said and hugged me tight. I felt butterflies in my stomach and nodded.

A/n: aiishhhh I totalllyyy suck at writing broooo I need emotional help im already ruining Mina's life in the 5th chapter X'( i suck bro lol not lyk her life wasnt messed up from the start. Alsooo sorry if its still y/n in some places!!!