Chapter 25

*the next day*

Mina's POV

I woke up with a migrane because of crying so much yesterday. I checked the time and it was 10.am .

I walked out of my room just to see 6 snoring guys on the couch. They must've been worried.

I checked my phone to see if Tae had replied to any of the messages but he had not even read them..

I sighed and sat next to Jimin stroking his hair, he looks like a tiny tired puppy. He did take alot for me last night.

I took a tablet because my migrane sucked. I started making pancakes and waffles considering how hungry these guys must be since they did'nt even have dinner.

I made a fresh batch and put aside some maple and chocolate syrup, I smiled at my success.

I went to check on the guys and only Yoongi was asleep. I chuckled to myself, he really loves to sleep.

All the guys had freshned up and were sitting on the table arguing about something which obviously woke Yoongi up.

He grunted and went to freshen up. "Guys guys stop screaming! What is all the fuss about??" I asked the wild bunch.

"Noona these people wont let me have both waffles and pancakes!" Jungkook whined, "Yahhh you can't have both! Leave some for the rest of us also you big fat baboon!" Jimin screamed.

I giggled. "Who are you calling baboon hyung? My abs are better than yours" he wiggles his eyebrows. "Why you little..!!" ~jimin "Guys guys! Stop fighting i'll make more!" I interrupted their arguement.

I started preparing another fresh batch for them, really the old batch cleared in 5mins and Yoongi looked upset.

I set the batch on the table and watched them all eat hungrily. "Yahh pabo did you eat yourself?" Jimin asked with his mouth full.

I laughed and shook my head "i'll eat after your done, I know you're all hungry". I smiled.

"No stupid take care of yourself and have some with us, eat properly I know you don't intend to eat anything, you always lose you appetite in such situations." God he knows me so well.

He made me sit forcefully and started to feed me, I kept rejecting but he stuffed my mouth again and again.

I was really full by the time he was done, everyone washed their own dishes even though I insisted I could do it all on my own.

Everyone sat down on the couch after and just took a break from eating.

It was really quiet to be honest and sort of getting awkward. "Sooo did you hear anything from Taehyung?" Namjoon broke the silence by asking.

I shook my head in disagreement and frowned. It was starting to creep me out a little, where could he have gone?

"Oh...I see" namjoon sad giving me a sad smile and I returned the same. We decided to watch a movie then but could'nt pick one.

"Lets watch OUIJA BOARD!" Yoongi said, all members turn to him "what?" He asked. "A horror movie in the morning? Real smooth" Namjoon said.

"Pfft whatever I like that movie so thats why" He replied. "Hmm, how about Home Alone?" Jungkook recommended.

All of us thought for a while and nodded our head, "Why not kookie let's watch Home Alone 5, it's a good cheer up for the mood anyways" Jimin said.

I kinda feel guilty because i'm making them all tensed because of my situation...it really is'nt fair to them they have a life afterall.

*after the movie*

"You guys can go back to your place now, i'm perfectly fine" I fake a smile. They all raise their eyebrows.

"Fine, we all will leave but let Jimin be here" Namjoon spoke. Jimin looked at Namjoon a bit confused and then looked at me and nodded his head.

He is very stubborn so I don't see the point why I should even try to say no.

I nodded my head and they all left. I look at Jimin and smile, "sorry for making you stay".

"It's fine Mina, I love being with you". I blush at that comment. We were sitting on the couch face to face and I lowered my head because he gave me his lovely mochi smile♥.

Hee giggles and lifts my head up "Stop being shy stupid, not like I compliment you all the time." I grunted and laughed at his comment.

"Mina..." I look at him, what does he want to say? "I love you..." I gulp "pshhh pabo I..I love you too! You're my best friend!" Hoping that's what he meant.

"No Mina...Saranghe..." I knew it..."Sorry Jiminie I cannot return your feelings..my...my heart belongs to Tae..."

"I know that, I just thought it's best if you knew..." He gave me a painful smile. I kissed his forehead. Sorry jimin, you really are a great friend.

I heard my phone ring and I went to pick it up without checking the caller id, "Mina..?" I froze..."T..Taehyung?...Omg where are you where have you been do you even know how worried I was?!"

Jimin heard my convo and came over to hear more, "Listen Mina, relax, I was captured by your dad to black mail you but I got out, meet me in central park asap, can't talk anymore, see you there."

I was shocked to hear that my dad could be soo disgusting, that man sucks dick. I rushed out of my house explaining everything to Jimin, I told him not to come with me because I wanted to be alone with Tae.

He nodded and I left.

A/n: Bitch you think Jimin ain't curious? He followed Mina secretly from behind.

I reached central park but could'nt sight Tae. I screamed out his name and called him but nobody was in sight.

Suddenly someone held me from the back and put a cloth on my mouth, I slowly started loosing my vision. All I saw was black.

Jimin's POV

I saw her wandering around for what seemed like forever, where is Taehyung? Suddenly a man appears behind her and puts a cloth to her mouth, and she collapses.

I was'nt that far so I could clearly see the man's face...he slowly turned and it was.....Taehyung?

A/n: Bitch whaaaaaaaaaa?!!! What going on???? Why Taetae do this to his babe? What is he up tooo!!! Will Jimin be able to save the girl he loves so much? Keep reading. P.s book is ending soon X'(

OMG THANKS FOR 410 VIEWS BTW♥ ALSO DID YOU GUYS CHECK OUT THE CONCEPT PHOTOS OF THE NEW ALBUM!?! OMOOO SOOO COOL♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TAE WITH HEADBAND...THE DEATH OF ME. JIMIN...OMFG WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO!!!!! Vote, comment and shareee....xoxo my lovlies!