Chapter 20

"Mina stop being silly, it was just a dream, don't think much about it". After I spent all my left over energy explaining to Tae what happened that's what he says. .-.

"Maybe you are right Tae but lets just be careful okay?" He nods his head and pulls me into his embrace.

He's sooo warm.... I love spending time with him, he truly is a great person.

Tae picks me up and twirls me around and starts laughing "yahhhh jinja stoppppp i'm getting dizzy!!!" I scream but he does'nt stop.

I hit his chest and scream and he finally lets go but ofcourse I fall 'cuz of being dizzy onto his chest.

I could sense him smile and that in itself warms my heart. "Mina...listen" I look up to meet my eyes with him.

"Saranghe Jagiya....(I love you darling)" I blush and nod my head and look down, secretly smiling.

"Hey, I confessed, now your turn, don't you love me?" I turn super red and I think he understood and turned my face to look at him in the eyes.

He winked and I blushed even harder. I let myself go from his hold and walk a few steps away from him with my back facing him.

I stood there holding my chest and blushing. He comes from behind and gives me a backhug..omoooo i'm a sucker for backhugs ♥. A shiver went down my spine.

He whispered in my ear " I hope you know you can't hide" and purposely blows gently on the nape of my neck.

I felt weak, he was being soo romantic and it melted my soul. I bit my lower lip and slowly turned around to face him, he was smirking.

Now you see when any normal person smirks it in itself means trouble, so when Mr. Kim Taehyung smirks....it becomes the death of me.

He kisses me very passionately and holds my waist which again gives me goosebumps. He pinns me down on the bed and bites my lower lip. Totally did'nt expect that♥

He moves down sucking my neck gently and I give out a soft moan. He smirks again at that and kisses me again. I wonder how he has such great capacity in his lungs I swear he is'nt stopping for oxygen.

He sneakily traces the side of my chest and I gasp, taking advantage of that he slips his tongue inside my mouth and starts playing with my tongue.

I am paralised at this point and awfully in love. I let him play with me for a while and gently push him away for oxygen.

I was panting by now and so was he. He was on top of me so I took the advantage of grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down on me. He smiles.

He was wearing a translucent shirt that looked really sexy on him because it was oversized, this guy loves oversized clothes.

I could see a faint of his abs and I got the weird urge to touch them but I refrained myself.

I think he noticed I zoned out so he slowly touched my legs and I swear the goosebumps ain't gonna stop tonight.

I wonder if he had all this planned and that's why only gave me a hoodie to wear .-.

I smacked his chest playfully and he gave me his signature rectangular smile. I smiled back, soon the pain of the dream went just by his presence. He truly is something.

"Yahhh Tae stop touching me in weird places!" I pouted. "Mianhe Mina, but if you plan on looking soo sexy then I can't stop my hormones".

"Aish jinja pabo, stop being silly and get off me now, you heavy ogre!" I stuck my tongue out.

"I'm heavy? Says the girl with melons" he smirks. "Yaaah byuntae! What happened to my innocent Tae!"

I covered my chest and he laughed. "Mianhe mianhe, I was teasing you. And oh did I hear MY Tae?" He raises and eyebrow.

"N..no! Shutup okay! Get off me now!" By this point I just pushed him off because I knew he won't budge otherwise.

I sat up straight on the bed and went in deep thought, mostly about the dream...."Mina, what's wrong?" Tae looks at me with concern in his eyes.

I don't ever want to hurt him, he really loves me..."Nothing...just....thank you, for taking my mind off things". He nodded his head and smiled.

I hugged him and he hugged back. I sighed and let go. "Something is wrong, why did you sigh?" Tae raises his eyebrow.

"Nothing Tae seriously, i'm fine, I wanna go out for a walk." He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna come with you and you better not stop me, I can't let you out alone at this time." I nodded my head, he was right it was 12.am.

I wore a jacket and some jeans and headed to the park with him. It was pretty cold to be honest.

"Yahhh, why is it always cold at night" Tae whines like a kid and puffs his cheeks. He is sooo cute honestly it makes me wanna pull his cheeks.

We sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky. Tae then put his head on my lap and looked up at me and smiled.

I stroked his hair and smiled back. "It is a peaceful night is'nt it?" He nodds his head. "Tae...i'm still worried about the dream..,what if Ji su..". He shushes me with a kiss.

"We will think about that later. Right now, just enjoy the moment" and he smiles. I wish we could be together forever.

For a while we both stayed there, silent just looking up at the stars when I heard someone come towards us. "Mina?"

I looked up to see the owner of the familiar voice....my heart sank. "Ji...Ji su?"...

A/n: Mmmm this was'nt very interesting but...THE FEELS! Omg my hormones need to control themselves when I write romance .-.

But duuudeeeeeee Tae and Mina♥♥♥♥♥ sooo cute aish♥♥♥♥.

I keep getting the feeling that I wanna end the fanfic and atop writing because the stress of releasing a chapter is alot :( but nahhhh dont worry I won't do that! Your author nim loves you guys♥♥♥.

Do leave a comment pleaaaassee! ♥ I would love to hear your views! Vote and share ♥♥. Xoxo