Chapter 29

"Taehyung?..." I looked at him shocked. "Mina?.."

"Taehyung? Is it really you?!?" I said tears welling up my eyes. He stood there gaping as though he was about to say something but did'nt.

I went up to him and hugged him really tight "I missed you pabo, where did you go?!" I said screaming.

He pulled me away and looked into my eyes and said "I'm not Taehyung, sorry you've got the wrong person." He flashed a sorry smile.

"B-but then how do you know my name?" I asked because I obviously knew he was lying.

"I got your interview form, I was just confirming if its you." He looked at me with the same sorrowful smile.

I still could'nt believe him, this all seemed too fake, "TaeTae stop lying to me...I know its you" I pouted.

"Listen Ms.Mina, I would appreciate it if you contain your emotions and proceed with the interview, clearly you don't have a good start considering how you just hugged your boss." He spoke with a serious tone.

I was still confused and taken aback, is he for real? First Ji Dwi and now him...This is all too weird.

"M-Mianhe, Sir...you just..seemed too familiar to a very dear person of mine, I hope you forgive me for my rudeness." I bowed down still unsure of this man.
I looked at his desk and his name was there.."Park Taemin"

So he really is'nt Taehyung....I was done with the interview and it all seemed to go well, I could'nt help but steal glances at Taehyung or Taemin whatever.

He was the same....only his hair was brown, straight and just above his eyes. He had a wider body and a much gentle and soothing voice.

These guys...I know they are Ji Dwi and Taehyung...why are they lying to me?...I went out of the room sighing.

I bumped into someones chest on the way to the elevator cuz I kept zoning out "Oh Mianhe".

"Looks like we bump into each other alot" the male laughed, I realised it was Ji Dwi or Park Hyung Sik whateverrrrr.

I smiled at him and he responded. "So how was your interview?" He asked "Ahhhit went well, to be honest I really need this job, my rent is becoming hard to pay and I might get kicked out." I pouted.

"Oh...just curious but how come you never applied anywhere else for a job?" He asked. "Hmm, I dont know, something told me I should be here." I replied.

"Ahh I see, I hope you get the job, you seem very smart." He smiled and left. I got into the elevator and headed home.

Park Hyung Sik POV

I saw her get into the elevator and leave,I made my way to his room. I knocked 3 times and got in.

"Hey" I said, getting in slowly and locking the door behind me. "Hey Hyung Sik" he replied sighing.

"Why the stress? Is it because of Mina?.. also I locked the door so call me by my name, Ji Dwi." I said almost craving to hear my name.

"Yahh sorry I keep forgetting Ji Dwi-ah, it's been a while." He said loosening his tie. "Yahh Taehyung-ah how come you put your name as Taemin? I always wondered but kept forgetting to ask you, people will mistake you for that singer from Shinee".

He smiled "Cuz its Taehyung and Mina's ship name" I looked at him with an 'O' expression. He's soo sweet. He still can't get over her.

*flashback*

After we both got shot we were immediately taken to the hospital, Mina had collapsed crying soo much and with the trauma she had gone through earlier so Jungkook had taken her home.

Me and Taehyung were admitted and luckily the bullet was taken out in time for us to survive. We stayed in the hospital for 2 months and all the members kept visiting us except for Mina.

I was curious so one day I asked Namjoon hyung why has'nt she come. "Taehyung told me to tell her that you both are dead...she attended your "funeral" a month ago".

I was shocked and gave Taehyung a glare. "I was unsure about our condition Ji Dwi what if we did'nt make it? She would never bear losing her loved ones twice." He stated.

"But Tae now we are fine right? Don't you want to see her?.." i asked sort of disappointed that I can't see Mina anymore.

"I do..but I still need my revenge and you're gonna help me. I'm gonna open the biggest company in Korea and ruin that man who ruined my family. I however need your help for that." I looked confused and I was.

"Mina's father runs behind money, he always has and always will. When he sees new competition in the market he will come barking to fight for the company, I will however trick him into signing some papers which will give me everything he owns, ruining him completely."

I looked at him shocked as to how he can think of someting like this. I nodded my head and followed his plan.

Soon after he strengthened his company, everything went according to his plan from start to end. As far as I know he always thought of visiting Mina but could'nt face her.

He continued with his company and kept meeting the members every week. Jimin would always tell him how Mina misses him and Taehyung would get a heavy heart.

He really did miss her and wanted her back. Sad.

*end of flashback*

"Ahhh times really have changed, seeing her after soo long was nice she has grown even more beautiful" I stated. Tae nodded smiling.

"Are you gonna give her the job? She seems to really need it." I asked "I dont know, it might be risky but...I can atleast help her out now." He said in a sad tone.

Taehyung's POV

When I went out on a stroll the other day to the park, I saw the members with a gorgeous girl, my heart skipped a beat.

It was her....I missed her soo much I wanted to hug her like hell and kiss those lips but...I could'nt, I was dead for her.

Luckily she was blindfolded and did'nt see me. I walked past her and got alarmed when she said my name. She was about to take her blindfold off when luckily Hoseok told her not to.

I can't believe I was hiding all this from her, It really is'nt fair. I walked past her fast and gave her a peck on her cheek. Still soft eh?

I rushed out fast waving a goodbye to the members. I think she has a feeling i'm alive. Jimin texted me saying that she has a feeling they are all hiding something from her.

She better not find out....

A/n: I think i've forgotten how to write honestly lol. I can't update much cuz like ive got exams so I need to study! Take care my lovlies! ♥♥ xoxo Vote Comment And Shaaree!!!! ♥♥♥