Chapter 16

A/n: The guy above is Ji Dwi, I thought that if i'm taking the name from hwarang the guy should also be the same right? :P i mean no neglecting, park hyung sik is cute af ♥♥♥♥

Mina's POV

The day just can't get any weirder right? I changed into my PE uniform and currently attending Bio class. I honestly love bio soooo much♥. As weird as it may seem, i'm actually a straight A student.

I noticed that Tae was zoning out, Ji Dwi had his eyes on me, Ji Su was internally fangirling about something cuz her expression says so.

*bell rings*

"Ahhhhh Opppaaaaaaa, how are you!" Ji Su comes and gives me a back hug. "Mmm i'm okayyyyyy " i replied with a wink. "Aish oppa stop it *holds heart* I might die!" I giggled at her cuteness. Has she heard the news?

"Oppa I wanna ask you something" I was putting my things away as I turned to look at her. "Is it true? That you are a...princess?" I gulped. So she has heard.

"Mmm, yeah sort of, it does'nt matter anyways, nothing will change. Let's get going" I was kinda annoyed by the whole princess thing, it has always pissed me off.

"Ahhh, mianhe Mina, I just was curious" she said giving me an eye smile. "It's okay Ji Su." I went to my locker to grab my books for the next period.

I opened my locker and found a million letters, all in red and pink envelopes. I took one out and read.

Hey Mina, i've had a crush on you since 5th grade, can we hang out some day? Preferably at your crib, I heard you got a swimming pool! We can have a party and you can invite your friends!!!

I crushed the stupid note in my hands. "Assholes, using me cuz of my damn richness" I murmered to myself.

"Hey Mina, what you got there?" I turned to see Tae giving me his rectangular smile. "Mmm, nothing Tae, just some crap" I threw the paper in the bin along with the other letters.

Tae looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I told him it's nothing and asked him to move along.

"Where is Ji Dwi? Is'nt he supposed to be like guarding me or something?" I looked around and saw Ji Dwi with a girl.

He had his classic poker face on and the girl seemed to be excited to tell him something.
A confession? How cute, the guy gets a confession on his first day. Afterall he has a good build and looks great.

I smirked and stared at him. Not suprisingly, he did'nt respond to anything that the girl said and I understood she became uneasy and left. Lol

He walked towards me sighing. He saw me infront of him with my arms folded and an eyebrow raised, his eyes opened widely "nice way to turn her down" i mocked him.

He sighed again and walked, dragging me along. "Yahh jinja Ji Dwi why don't you talk, it's really awkward!" I whined.

He obviously did'nt reply and walked to the next class with me.

Taehyung's POV

I did'nt like how she got soo many letters, it is very pissing off. Who gave her all those? Was it that Ji Dwi guy? Creep.

I sat in place only to notice Mina had'nt arrived yet. I sulked.

I overheard a few girls saying something.
"Girl 1: Ahhhh that new Ji Dwi guy is sooooo hot!"

Girl2: I know right! I wanna confess but word has it that he is'nt interested :(

Girl3: Oh right, is he already dating? He always seems to be around Mina.

I almost died at the last comment. A huge lump rose in my throat.

Girl 4: No it can't be right? She is a total guy, why would a handsome hunk like him like a weird girl?

Girl5: shhhhh they both are together right now, look they are entering the class, all of you shutup!

I looked up to find Ji Dwi and Mina walking together. Mina sat next to me while Ji dwi was behind her.

Mina smiled at me but I ignored her. I can't believe her! Did'nt my confession that day mean anything? Her heart should be confusing her right now!

Mina's POV

Weird how Tae ignored me today. He is acting very strange lately, what has gotten into him?

I saw him sulking the entire time, is he okay? What if he is sick :(  I wrote him a small note "are you okay??? " and passed it to him.

He looked at it and crumbled it. I widened my eyes at what he did. I was slightly hurt actually.

Class ended and I was packing up. The day was pretty annoying. It's break right now so people are heading towards the canteen.

I looked at Ji Dwi who seemed to be following me, it started getting weird so I asked him to go get food while I got to the ladies room. He nodded and left.

I did'nt really wanna go anywhere, I was'nt in the mood to eat either. What Tae did earlier hurt my feelings.

I went to the roof and sat down. I took out my energy bar and started munching on it while looking at the blue sky.

I heard someone walking in and decided to see who it is. A guy stood before me with a pocky stick in his mouth.

"Tae?" He looked down. "What is wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me" he did'nt answer and turned away.

Before he would leave I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him. He jerked away my arm and that hurt my feelings even more.

"What is with you! Are you ignoring me because of me being a princess? Does it matter that much now?" I wanted to cry.

His eyes widened as he saw tears trickling from my eyes. I always hated people judging me because I was royalty, that is why I never told anyone.

I started crying and sat down hiding my face with my palms. He sat down next to me and stroked my head. "I'm sorry, I thought ...." he did'nt complete so I looked at him.

"Nothing" he said and smiled. I dont understand why but I really like the guy infront of me. "Tell me or I won't talk to you!"

He thought for a minute and smirked. "I promise I will tell you if you play the pocky stick game with me". I gasped and he just smirked holding the pocky stick in his mouth.

I hate him.

A/n: ooooo someone will kiss here, heuheu. Will Tae tell Mina about his jealousy of Ji Dwi? Will Mina do the challenge? Keep reading!

Comment and vote and dont forget to share! ♥♥♥♥