Chapter 5 Continued

*Hazel POV*

I was sitting there talking to talking to Jeremiah and I see Desire running out the club crying. I walked up to her and asked her "What's wrong?" Her eyes were puffy from crying and her makeup was running. "Why don't you go ask your brother" she said. He must of really did something. I went to go find my brother, he was at the bar.

I walked up to him. He had tears coming out his eyes. I haven't seen him like this since our parents died. "What's wrong with Desire?" I asked. He looked at me with watery eyes and said "I didn't mean to". "What did you do?" He explained to me what happened, I was pissed off. He knew how Desire felt about him. He better hope that they can make up.

*Desire POV*

I can't believe he did that to me. I cared for him so much but then again he was drunk. Should I forgive him or should I just end things. I'm so confused.

I walked around the block just to relieve some stress. When I was walking back, I seen Hazel and Aaron arguing. "Aaron how tf could you do that, you ungrateful ass niqqa" Hazel said. I didn't like that she was arguing with her brother but then he deserved it.

I walked over and Aaron tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. "Hazel, can we leave?" She nodded her head and we left just leaving Aaron just standing there.

___________________________

Question of the Day:

Should Desire and Aaron get back together or Just break up ?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW