Chapter 13

Hazel POV

My bestfriend Aaliyah from elementary school is coming to visit hopefully she can stay here because I've missed her so much. (A/N If you don't remember who Aaliyah is her description is in one of the previous chapters.) 

I woke up and looked over at Jeremiah's side of the bed and he wasn't there but I heard the shower running so I figured he was in there. I looked over at the time and it read 11:30 and Aaliyah's plane was about to land in 5 minutes. I wasn't even dressed, I knew I couldn't go get her like this.

"JEREMIAH" I yelled. "What, why you yelling" he said. I looked up and seen him in front of me, dressed and everything. "Can you go get Aaliyah from the airport for me, pretty please" I said giving him the face he can't say no to. "Yeah, I'll be back." "Thanks boo" I replied back.

JEREMIAH POV

When I got to the airport. I don't really know what this girl look like but Hazel showed me a picture of her before so hopefully I still remember. I seen this girl walking through the door, I stopped her and asked her what her name was. "Aaliyah" she told me while biting her lip. What is she biting her lip for, I thought. "Hazel told me to come get you" I told her. She nodded and followed me to the car. I put her bag in the car, then walked to the drivers said.

We drove in silence, the whole way there. She would occasionally looked at me, ughhh. Then next thing you know she started rubbing on my leg, and she kept going up. "Aye man, move your hand now." I said, getting a little mad. She moved her hand quick. When we pulled up in the driveway and I was about to get out. Then she grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me.

Hazel POV

I heard the car in the driveway pulled up. I was so excited to see my best friend after all these years. When I opened the door, I seen something I didn't want to see at all. I seen my best friend and my boyfriend kissing. Yes... I said Kissing. I ran to the car and knock on the window. They both looked at me, but had different expressions. Jeremiah had an apologetic and upset look. Aaliyah was smiling like tf.

__________________________

I know I haven't updated in A WHILE, but I figured I should. I'm going to start updating more often now. But I hope y'all liked it. Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.