Chapter 7

*Hazel POV*

I honestly feel bad for Desire. Aaron knew what he was doing, you can't be that drunk and forget about everything. I called Jeremiah cause I haven't seen him in a few days. 

-Phone Convo-

Jeremiah: hey baby

Me: hey boo, what you doing 

Jeremiah: i was actually on my way to your house. i haven't seen you in a while 

Me: i know right, well i'm finna get ready and i'll see you when you get here

Jeremiah:alright, i love you 

-Phone Convo Over-

When he said that, I just hung up on him. I don't know why I hung up on him, I guess I was just in shock. I love him, i just figured that he didn't feel the same. I just shrugged it off and got in the shower. 

*Jeremiah POV*

I can't believe I just said that. I did mean it but I didn't think I would say it this early. When I pulled up to her house, I got my key. They gave me a key to their house in case something happens. When I walked in a heard the shower running. I went upstairs and sat on her bed and waited for her to get out the shower. When she came out her hair was all curly and she hgad a towel wrapped around her body. She jumped when she seen me. "What are you doing" she said laughing. "Waiting for you, hurry up" after I said that I went downstairs to wait for her. She came down like 10 minutes later. She wore something simple but she still looked cute. 

We walked out the house and locked the door. I went to open the door for her and she got in. I went to get in the car and we drove off. "Where are we going" she asked. "Just ride" i said laughing. She flicked me off and just looked out the window. We pulled up to the movies, she got all excited. I payed for our tickets and got us some popcorn. We are about to watch "Ride Along", I heard that movie is funny af. 

______________________________

The movie was funny, I ain't laughed so hard in a while. After we left the movies, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate. Once we left there, I decided to go to the carnival. Me and Hazel were riding all the ride there. She made me get on the Ferris Wheel, I'm scared of heights so I was freaking out and then I was scared it was going to break. Thugs can be scared of stuff too. When were about to leave, Hazel threw up. (A/N: They haven't had sex) All I could do was laugh, that's what she get for eating all that cotton candy. 

We got in the car to drive her home. I looked over at her and she was sleep. When we got to her house, I picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs and put her in her bed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, when I was about to leave out her room. She called my name. "Yea, what you need" i asked. "Can you bring me an Advil and a cup of water. And can you stay the night with me, please." I nodded and went downstairs and got what she needed. I went back back upstairs and gave her the advil and water. I took off my clothes, except my boxers and layed down next to her. I pulled her closer, she turned around and looked at me. "I love you Jeremiah" she said. "I love you more Hazel" I kissed her forehead. Then we went to sleep.

I know it's kinda short, I felt like I needed to talk about Hazel and Jeremiah. The next chapter, I'll talk about Desire and Aaron, give you some information about them. 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FOLLOW