Chapter 1

*Hazel POV*

It was time for lunch so me and Desire were on our way to lunch and she was telling me about this party.

Desire: so you going to that party on Friday?

Me: who's party

Desire: your new boo thang from 1st period, Jeremiah

I could feel my cheeks getting red, I was blushing mad hard and all she did was say his name

Me: I don't know, I'll think about it

Desire: well I guess that's a yes, no ifs ands or buts & I see you blushing and all I did was say his name

Me: be quiet and whatever I guess

Well I guess since I'm going to this party on Friday, ughh I just hope that Jeremiah don't try and talk to me cause he was getting on my nerves in 1st period, and I have all my classes with him KMN (Kill Me Now) but its whatever I just gotta ignore him.

*Jeremiah POV*

well I have all my classes with Hazel, thank you God!!! I guess I had a bad impression in class earlier cause she just dissing a niqqa all day so far. I'm gon have to pull out the nice side of Jeremiah an see where that gets me at.

*6th Period (Still Jeremiah POV)*

as a was walking to class, I seen Hazel and I seen a empty seat next to her, guess I'll sit there. When she seen I was walking towards the seat next to her, I looked at her and looked like she was trying so hard not to smile, she blushed a little but tried to hide it but I seen it. I'm finna talk to her, I gotta try my hardest.

Me: hey. She started looking around class like she was trying to figure out who I was talking to, smh

Hazel: so you talking to me, I'm surprised you didn't call me shawty

Me: haha, funny I see you got jokes!! anyways I apologize for earlier though

Hazel: it's alright, this time. Next time this happen I'm gon whoop yo @$$

Me: dang, you got a lot of jokes today

she laughed I'm doing good if I made her laugh and smile. by then the bell rings and it's time for class to start. I couldn't even pay attention at all during class, the only thing on my mind was Hazel. I just hope she can accept the fact that I'm a thug and give me a try... cause she is one hard nut to crack.

*Aaron POV*

I finally get a POV!!! Anyways I'm Hazel's older brother, I'm 18. I'm really over protective of Hazel cause she is all I got since our parents died in a plane crash, it took a while to get over that but we gotta stay strong. Well I guess you can tell I'm a drug lord or known as the boss. I started when I was 17, I noticed it was an easier way of making money. Well to my looks, I'm light skinned, with hazelish light brown eyes, with deep waves. just describing myself made me think damn I'm sexy, I sound extra cocky. I know Hazel best friend Desire got like a huge crush on me but like who wouldn't but I mean she cute and all but i don't think she will accept my lifestyle so we just need to be friends.

Mike: man, aaron stop daydreaming and let's go make this drop, hurry tf up. We ain't got all day.

Mike is like my best friend we been friends since 6th grade, and I trust this niqqa with my life.

Me: niqqa shut up, here I come. You got the money?

Mike: yes, now come on

We making a deal with these people from Australia, heard they got good product here. Gotta make sure we strapped just in case something happened but I really don't feel like killing nobody today.

.

.

.

.

The deal actually went good. Me and Mike are on our way back to the trap, it's almost time for Hazel to get out of school and I don't wanna be home when she got there cause she just gon blow up my ear about her first day and I ain't got time for that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Skipped to the end of the school day

*Hazel POV*

when I was walking to my car with Desire, I heard someone call my name...... it was Jeremiah.

Jeremiah: I was wondering if I can get your number, maybe we can talk on the phone later on

Me: yea sure

we switched phones, I put my name in his phone "ThatSexyGirl ;)". I have him his phone back and I had seen what he put his name as "MyFutureBoo <3" I blushed a little cause I did want him to be mines but he's a thug.

 And then he gave me a kiss on the cheek, now I was blushing extra hard. I turned my head so he couldn't see.

Jeremiah: you look so cute when you blush, I'll text you in a few ;)

I was so embarrassed.. I just walked away

Desire: I see you blushing hard girl, get it

me: girl ain't nobody blushing

desire: girl shut up I can tell cause yo face is bright red

After I dropped Desire off, I got a text from.."MyFutureBoo <3"

*Text Mode*

MyFutureBoo <3: hey beautiful, can I chill at your house later on

Me: we just met and all but I guess. what time you wanna come?

MyFutureBoo <3: like 7:30

Me: alright see you then

*end of text mode*

I was so excited for him to come over so we can get to know each other better, hopefully this will go good (:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'll type how the experience was a Hazel's house tomorrow or Friday, I hope you liked this chapter. Comment and let me know what you think of it and what you want to happen next