Chapter 5

*HazelPOV*

I was having a good ass dream until Jeremiah woke up telling me to go downstairs like seriously you had to wake me up for that.

I walked downstairs & seen Desire on the couch she looked tired af, I went to go sit next to her. I seen Jeremiah & Aaron on the other couch.

Hazel: Now what do y'all want, it better be important

Jeremiah: Aaron, you can tell them

Aaron: Man, I ain't about to tell them 

Jeremiah: whatever uhhh..........MeAndAaronAreDrugDealers 

Me and Desire looked at each other and bust out laughing. Jeremiah and Aaron looked at us confused as ever. 

Hazel: We been figured that out, but we just seeing how long it would take you to tell us. 

*Jeremiah POV*

Honestly when we told Hazel and Desire, I thought all hell was gon break lose. Well that was a stress reliever.

"Well since that is all said and done, let's go hit up the club later on" Everybody nodded they head. So since all of us was up, we decided to go eat breakfast. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

AT THE CLUB 

*Hazel POV* 

The club was live af!! I had on a red strapless, with red and black heels with bland and red accessories, Desire had the same thing as me but her's is blue. Jeremiah had on some True Religion jeans with a blue Polo shirt with his Gamma Blues. Aaron had black True Religion jeans with a white Polo shirt with the Retro 12 Taxi's. 

We went to the VIP section, and all you saw was straight up smoke. Me and Desire was drinking but we not heavy drinkers. Red Nose by Sage The Gemini came on and i grabbed Desire and ran to the dance floor. I may not be the best twerker but trust me, I was gettin' it out here. Me and Desire danced for a couple more songs. I was tired af, as I was walking to the over to the VIP. I see this hoe all up on Jeremiah, like who tf she think she is. I walked up there and like cleared my throat. The hoe looked at me and got off of Jeremiah and said "umm bitch boo their are other niqqas around here you can go find your own" I looked at this bitch side ways. She said "He called me over here, no why tf would he want a ugly @$$ hoe like you." "Bitch for a matter of fact, why tf would he want yo ole ratchet @$$ for when he can have all of this. Girl Boo" i said. She was really pissing me off. "She said "stfu that's why I was ridin' yo niqqas dick last night. "As soon as she said that I went off on that hoe & just started throwing punches.

____________________________________________________________________________

I changed up the beginning a little, you can go back & read it.

*

*

*

*

*AaronPOV*

That ishh was crazy. She must of really made Hazel mad cause she only get like that when she is pissed tf off. That hoe was crazy. She tried to get at me, I pushed that bitch off of me not too hard though. I was a little waisted though. Nahh why I'm lying I'm f*cked up....

*DesirePOV*

Aaron looked pretty messed up but we're all around him so nothing gon happen. When I seen my boo Hazel beating that @$$, all I could do was laugh cause she needed it. She was too damn smart at the mouth, if Hazel didn't do nothing then I would've. I see Aaron get up. I was wondering where he was going and plus he's drunk so I followed him but I was quite some distance from him.

*Aaron POV*

I was just sitting there and this fine ass girl comes up to me. She kissing all up on me and grinding on me, she was hormones going. She told me to follow her and at this point I wasn't even thinking. We went into this room and she pushed me on the bed and unbuckled my pants and pulled out my d*ck and got on her knees and did what she did best. Her head game was A1. She had me moaning like crazy.

*Desire POV*

I seen Aaron follow some girl in some room. Lord give me strength cause I will beat a bitches ass, I don't give a f*ck who you are. I walked up the stairs to the room. I was walking and then I heard moaning. All I could think was is he cheating on me. My eyes started to water a little, I quickly wiped them away. I turned the door handle and opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. This niqqa is really is getting his d*ck sucked from another bitch. He looked at me hurry up and buckled his pants. I just ran out, I couldn't believe this.

______________________________

That's it for today. I will update again tomorrow.

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FOLLOW