Chapter 10

Two Months Later

*Aaron POV*

Every since Desire has been in the hospital, I have been there everyday. I hate to see her like this, I cry everyday. The doctor says that she is recovering fast. That she said wake up any minute. I've been here for about 2 hours so I was going to leave and come back later. When I was about to walk out the door, I heard somebody call me name. "Aaron, where you going" she said. Her voice sounded scratchy. I turned around and looked at Desire, her eyes were slightly open. I ran over there and gave her a huge hug and the most passionate kiss ever. I called the nurses, they said they should be here. As we was waiting, Desire started asking a bunch of questions. Before I got to answer them, the doctors came rushing in. "Since she recovered so well, we just have to run a quick test then you should be able to take her home tonight or in the morning" the doctors told me. I nodded and decided to come back later tonight.

*Hazel POV*

Jeremiah has been acting different all week like he stays out all night or doesn't come home (A/N: She moved in with Jeremiah) or if he comes home he smells like weed and alcohol. I don't want to believe that he is cheating but it's just making me believe it. I hear stuff downstairs and knew it was Jeremiah, I walk down there. "Where have you been" I asked. "Don't be questioning where I've been" he said with such anger. "What... you out here f*cking other hoes" I yelled. "Man, get tf out my face with all that" he said some calm. "Jeremiah, if that's what it is, then why tf am I still here" I yelled. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS, MY SON DIED AROUND THIS TIME...OKAY" he said. When he said that my face soften, I felt so bad for accusing him. "Jeremiah look at me" I said. He turned his head to look at me. "Look I'm sorry about your son and accusing you of cheating but why didn't you tell me this before". I said. "Because I don't really like to talk about it, I should've been there for him and I wasn't" he said. He had tears running down his face, I wiped them off.

*Jeremiah POV*

Just to start off, I would never cheat on Hazel. She is deserves more, than for me to cheat on her. Anyways, I usually don't do all this but this time really got me. I know I was hurting Hazel by what I was doing but I couldn't tell her. I thought she was going to get all mad but she was comforting. Most girls would've been like you had a son and didn't tell me we're done but Hazel isn't like that she is a true ride or die chick. That girl is like true wifey material.

*Desire POV*

When I saw Aaron about to leave when I woke up, it's like I fell in love again. I was talking to the doctors while I was waiting for Aaron to come get me. The doctors told me that the babies survived, I was so excited. I don't know what I would've done if that didn't make it. That I'm now 3 months pregnant, with twins.. shocking. That I need to come back in 2 weeks to get a check up and find out the gender of the babies. When Aaron got here, he signed me out. I had to get in this stupid wheelchair, my legs ain't broke but it's whatever. Aaron helped me get in the car. "Before we leave, their's something I have to ask you" he said with a worried look on his face. I nodded. "Will you, Desire Richards be my girl again" he said with his head down. "Of course, I will" I said smiling. He looked up at me with a big Kool-Aid smile. "I love you Desire" he said looking me in my eyes. "I love you too Aaron" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Since I'm your man now, I think I deserve a better kiss than that" he said. I giggled and then gave him a peck on the lips. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think she made a good decision by taking him back? 

Jeremiah told Hazel about his son...

COMMENT 

VOTE

FOLLOW