Choker, Choke Her, Joker..

Part Two (Lemon Warning)

🔞🚷🔞🚷🔞🚷🔞🚷🔞🚷🔞🚷

  Your hands curled around the green haired mans cock as it throbbed, aching for contact. His grin flashed from sinister to pleasure, making a slight moan escape as you licked up his large shaft slowly.

"Doll. . ." He groaned, "Don't tease Daddy now, or he'll choke you. . ."

"Please choke me Daddy J. . ." You mumbled against him, kissing up his shaft lightly.

"I'll choke you right, babygirl. . ."

The Joker grinned again, grabbing the back of your head and forcefully making you take all of him all in your mouth at once. You didn't try to pull away, gag, or cough, only accepting it by moaning against him.

"Do you like that sugar? Do you like my cock fucking your mouth?" He grinned wider, laughing sinisterly as he usually does.

"M-mmf. . ." You tried to answer him, but only able to mumble incoherent words.

"Tsk, don't talk with your mouth full~ It's rude. . ." He pulled out leaving you gasping and wanting more. Instantly he grabbed your throat in all the right places and jacked himself off over your awaiting mouth. Not long later, his cum filled your mouth making you moan softly as he bit his lip harshly.

"D-Daddy, I need it~. . ." You voice whined slightly.

"What do you need princess? Speak up now."

You gulped, gaining sudden confident and pushing the green-ette down, sitting on his lap.

"I-I need your cock Daddy J. . ."

/
. . . Hi.

Please don't kill me.