Spanish || Ch 2

Annie POV;

Monday:

Today in Spanish Noora and Eva sat next to each other and I sat in front of them. The teacher came in and started to talk.

"Buenos dias. Como estais? Vamos a trabajar con las tareas que habéis hecho en las vacaciones" (Good morning. How are you? Let's work on the chores you've done on vacation)

"We had homework over the vacation?" I heard Eva ask Noora.

"Yes" Noora told Eva.

'Oh no' I thought for myself.

"Fuck." Eva muttered to herself.

"Eva, que hace el personaje principal de esta historia?" (Eva, who plays the main character in this story?) Our Spanish teacher asked Eva.

Eva of course didn't know so she started to go through her book. I felt bad for her so I tipped my chair back and whispered the answer to Noora. Noora looked at me confused so I made a small nod towards Eva, so she could understand what I meant.

"Ella se siente sola" Noora whispered to Eva.

So that was what Eva told the teacher.

"No quiero que tu respondes por Eva" Our teacher scrolled to both me and Noora.
(I do not want you to answer for Eva)

I got a little pissed there so corrected the teacher by saying;

"No habia encontrado su tarea todavia. Yo le ayude. Preguntaste de manera incorrecta"

I think Noora also got a little pissed because she decided to finish my sentences.

"La forma correcta seria: Como son los protagonistas de la historia"
(He had not found his task yet. I help you. You asked wrongly, The correct form would be: As are the protagonists of the story.)

Eva looked at me and Noora like; what the hell? We saw her face and Noora told her that we had lived in Madrid and that is was why we didn't have friends here in Oslo. Then Noora asked for Eva's excuse and Eva said

"Body odor" which made me let out a quiet laughter.

Thursday:

Me and Noora saw Eva stand alone so we walked over to her and her and Noora started to talk, I didn't even bother to listen...
I was pulled back to reality when a girl came up to us.

"Hi"

"Hi" Eva answer a little shyly.

The girl looks from Eva to me and Noora, I think she wanted Eva to introduce us to her which was exactly what Eva did.

"Vilde, this is Noora and Annie" Eva said while pointing who was who.

"Hi" and we both smiled to her. "Have you talked to Chris?" Vilde asked Eva.

"No" Eva told Vilde.

"We can't have our meeting at her house cause her mom are going to have a hint welling and we can't have it at my place. So I was wondering if we could have it at yours?"