Pills || Ch 5

William POV;

Ever since the day I had recorded that voice, I have been listening to it at least seven times per day.
I just can't get myself to tear apart from it, it's kind of frustrating sometimes. Like when we have buss meeting or when we are going to have some party.
But the guys kind of understands why I don't want to stop listening, and that's good!

I always wonder who it was that sang that song. Every Thursday I go to the same room and listen, but I don't ever get so see who it is. There is always five girls that stands in the way for me to see through. The only thing that I can se is either strawberry blonde hair or really blond hair.

I just have to figure out who it is that is that is the one that sings, though I don't know what to do when I figure out who she is, if I even figure out who she is.

Maybe that blonde girl I hooked up with may know who the girl is... She is kind of desperate on hooking up. I mean of course I can't deny a hook up but seriously she is annoying.

I try not to think about that much more about all of this, so I take my car keys and drive to a little hill where you can se the city.

~Time skip to school~

Noora POV;

"He's saying that he isn't mad but I don't believe him" Eva, Annie and I are currently in the library and doing homework, but Eva is talking about Jonas. I'm not really good at this so I let Annie do the talk.

"Maybe he is just angry cause he thinks that you don't want him to meet your mother" Annie explained, with a little questioned look on her face but Eva didn't notice.

"You think?" Eva said and thought about it.

"Yeah, just let him meet your mother. What's the problem?"  I questioned Eva and took place in the conversation for the first time.

Eva looked down onto her papers and played with her pencil. She was on her way to say something but then the angel/devil came herself. Vilde.

"Just so you know, I told Chris that Sana can't be on the bus." Annie and I exclaimed confused looks and asked why.

"Hello? She almost ruined our social status and I had to explain to the Penetrators that we are not girls that use to make drama."

"But maybe is wasn't Sana's fault?"

"Have you meet her? She is super cocky"

"Well obviously we have meet her, Vilde, duh" Annie retorted sarcastically. Only to have the rest of us giving her looked to make her close her mouth.

"Well, Sara and Ingrid are not the nicest people." Eva said.

"But I happens to know them well and I know that they are not girls that makes drama" Vilde said. After that there was a little silence until we heard a 'pling' from someone's mobile.

Vilde took us her phone and started to smile.

"William" she told us.

"Ah, yes how dose it work with him?" We started to chat about her 'love' life.

"I think that I'm going to have sex with him"

"Okey..."

"Don't you think that it will be better to get to know him better first?"

"Why? He is perfect. I rather want my first time to be with the hottest 97 guy than normal a guy. Your first time is the one you will remember forever."

"Really?" Annie said sarcastically to her self but I heard it anyway.

"And I have heard that he is really, really good in bed. It isn't normal to get orgasm the first time, but with him you get that. I have heard five girls that have got that"