Cliche || Ch 9

Third person POV;

Apparently William had slept with Vilde and to say Annie was pissed was an understatement. She was furious. And it did not help that she had figured it out by seeing Vilde, with a big smirk as she got eye contact with Annie, in a Penetrator hoodie with William's name marked in red. Sure Vilde and William had hooked up before but William had promised not to sleep with any girl because of his feeling for Annie and still, there he was. He told her that he was obvious of his feelings towards her but that now was not the time for a official relationship and she agreed. Since she had the little fight with Vilde and the other girls she had been a little out of it.

William was the one she would go to first if she wanted to talk about her ex-friends, he understood her and was always there. For two weeks William kept his promise and stayed clean of sleeping around. But still Vilde was the one he decided to break the promise with and have sex with.

Today Annie wore a yellow and beige outfit. A yellow blouse, scarf and high heels with beige jeans, leather jacket, handbag, sunglasses and a watch. She matched it with light pink/nude lipstick and a gold chain bracelet.

Annie arrived at school and marched over to William furiously

Annie arrived at school and marched over to William furiously. He had his back towards her and when she neared the group of boys they stared intense at her. She turned William by his shoulder and when e saw her he smiled, the smile quickly vanished as she brought a hand across his cheek. The smack was almost loud enough for someone across the schoolyard to hear.

"What the hell Annie?!" William said and looked at her with a confused and startled look while he held his cheek with both of his hands.

"You are a little piece of shit, you know that?!" She began. "I thought it was pretty clear with our feelings, and that you promised not to continue to sleep around! But you broke it! And with Vilde?! Out of everyone, you choose Vilde!"

"Annie listen, I don't kn-" William began but was cut off by Annie.

"No! You didn't just break a promise, you broke my trust to! You can go and fuck who ever you want to because I don't care anymore! I don't care about you and your stupid 'feelings'! So don't fucking dare call me or text me or anything! Don't even look at me!" She shouted and marched away, her heels clicking with Iben and Pepsi Max, who followed the broken girl.

William stood completely stunned and speechless. He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. Yes, he had slept with Vilde but that was before he made the promise to Annie. He thought she already knew it, he really had screwed this up.

"Chris, you know I would never," he looked towards Chris and pleaded. "You know how much she means to me!"

"Yes William, I know. That's why you need to talk to her."

"Are you stupid or what? She hates me now, she doesn't even want me to look at her!" William ranted, tears wanted to spill but he was in school and he had e reputation to hold up.

The bell rang signalling first class and the whole day William had hard to concentrate. He knew he had to explain everything to Annie but he just didn't know what to say.

School ended early today which was good. Annie, Ingrid, Sara and Iben had plans to go out, go to a café and talk about everything that is going on right now.

Before they could leave school Vilde took it upon herself to try and ruin Annie's day more than it already was.

"Annie! I just wanted to say that you really beautiful," the girls looked at each other confused. "I mean you have all the boys wrapped around your little finger, but the one you really want doesn't want you. How does it feel?"

"I don't know Vilde, how does it feel? I mean you think that Magnusson wants you but the truth is, you are just like any other girl he has slept with." Annie retorted. "You see that girl over there? She has slept with him, and that girl over there, she has also slept with him. But do you see him talking to them or look at them or even acknowledge them?"

Vilde looked defeated but sad that it almost made Annie feel bad, because Vilde really thought that she meant something for William. "No Vilde. He does not! Do doesn't care about anyone but himself! So get back to reality and realize that he will never want you the way you want him! Stop waste your life on something so hopeless as him!"

That was the last thing Annie said before she and the other girls made their way to Annie's car.

They reached the little cafeteria in about five minutes. They quickly ordered and sat down. The waiter came with their drinks and they couldn't say that he wasn't cute.

They didn't have much to talk about so Ingrid came up with a little idea.

"What about, the party we have a small pre party and get ready together?"

They all agreed and took some pictures, while they shared a good laugh. They told each other of their childhood, funny moments and extremely embarrassing memories.

98

98.9k Likes || 5082 Comments

SætreAnnie: I know we slay, you don't have to tell me;))

Tagged: saranors, ingrid_tgif and yourGirlIben

••

Yes, this one is short... but I ran out of ideas and I don't have any internet... sooo yeah, but I hope you at least enjoyed it a little bit.

~Emmie