My crew? || Ch 4

(This chapter can be short...)
Annie POV;

We had all fixed us up at Eva. It was now time to leave to the party.

I had a pair of black pants made of skin, a black top, a black bomber jacket and a pair of black high heels. My makeup was just some brown eyeshadow and a dark red/brown lipstick. As accessories I had some bracelets. You could say my outfit was pretty much black...
Noora helped me to do my hair, she took hair from the side and twisted them, then connected them on the back. She made two braids to on the back of my head.

We all walked in a line towards the party. Chris was at the far left with Vilde next to her, then came Eva and me, both in the middle with Norra next to me and lastly Sana on the far right. If I got to say it we looked pretty badass.

When we reached the house where the party was held, Penetrator Chris opened the door. We walked up the few flight of stairs while Chris checked us out.

When we was inside some of the boys checked us out and I saw William looking at Vilde while taking a sip of his wine.

Sana and our Chris had walked away to mingle. We then spotted a group of girls on the sofa.

"What are they doing here?" Vilde asked and looked at us with an unbelievable look on her face.

The four of us looked at each other, then Vilde walked up to them and started to talk. Me, Noora and Eva looked each other confused but let it slip.

"Wasn't it them who kicked her out of there bus?" Eva asked.

"Eh, wasn't it she who called you a slut?" Noora said and pointed at Ingrid.

Eva took a deep breath and looked at us. She gripped me and Nooras arm and said

"Don't go anywhere. Either I will be raped or the girls will murder me"

I giggled slightly and Noora told Eva that we would not go anywhere.

Third person POV;

People where partying to the loud music. Annie had told Noora and Eva that she was going to try and find a guitar to play. Noora and Eva sat on one of the sofa and talked about how amazingly talented they thought Annie was at singing and why she never told them. Vilde was off with William and Chris was talking with a penetrator boy about something about making a girl pregnant... Sana was nowhere in sight.

Vilde walked outside with William.
P-Chris was drinking his beer whiled checking Eva out. They made eye contact with each other, then Eva looked away. Nooras mobile started to ring and she answered when she saw that it was one of her friends from Madrid. She was going to find Annie and let her talk to there friend too. When Noora was on her way Eva tried to stop her because P-Chris was looking at her.

"Talk about politics or something so he will probably be bored" Noora said and walked away.

Eva was looking at her phone and saw that she had missed calls from Jonas
-her boyfriend- Then P-Chris came and sat next to Eva.

"Hello" Chris said

"Hi" Eva said shortly back

"Isn't tha your crew"

"My crew?"

"You are on the same russebus?"

"No, I'm not on anyone's bus" Eva lied.
"I don't want to be a russ. I think that this whole russ is pathetic"

Chris looked confused first but then he started to laugh.

"Okej? Why?"

Eva started to talk about politics like Noora said.

"Great! Great... You are a little brainy, aren't you? I like it" Chris said

"You like it?" Eva asked confused.

Then they heard a scream and saw that Sana had thrown wine on Ingrid. Ingrid and her girls started to yell at Sana to get there away. Sana started to walk away

"Dramaaaa" Chris said and then Eva looked at him and followed Sana out.

On the way out they walked past their Chris and she followed the other out. Sana slammed the door open and there stood Vilde and William, kissing...

"What happened?" She asked when everyone walked out from the party. Well more screamed

Annie and Noora heard Vilde scream so they walked out of the house, after the others. Vilde looked at all of them confused, then kissed William one last time and ran after the others.

~~

Ok this chapter was bad... In my opinion... But it is still a chapter! So just hope you like it and I will likely upd on the weekends, so you know.

Love y💕