Call your girlfriend || Ch 10

Third person POV;

For the last three weeks William could not stop calling, text or try and talk to Annie. But she ignored him as much as possible.

In school he tried approached her, with no luck of course. After school, he tried to catch her before she got on her car, with no luck. And before school, he tried to find her among the student bodies of Nissen high school. But with no luck, once again.

Can't stay in the past right? And in Annie's mind, William was the past. The thing that made her happy but you can't stay happy forever. She had learned that now and she had moved on. Well, tried to move on.

Mean while, there had been another fight. This time between Eva and Iben. Eva hooked up with Chris on the Halloween party, and Iben found out and went to fight Eva inte middle of the school.

Annie had not been there during the fight because she was off to record another song she just wrote.

It doesn't matter how much she denies her feelings for William, they will always be there. She just couldn't get over him but at the same time, she can't find it in herself to forgive hem either.

With her song 'Call your girlfriend' she just poured her heart.

"Call your girlfriend
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault
But you just met somebody new

Tell her not to get upset, second-guessing everything you said and done
And then when she gets upset tell her how you never meant to hurt no one

Then you tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend
And then you let her down easy

Call your girlfriend
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault
But you just met somebody new

Don't you tell her how I give you something that you never even knew you missed
Don't you even try and explain how it's so different when we kiss

You just tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend
And then you let her down easy

Call your girlfriend
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault
But you just met somebody new

And now it's gonna be me and you

And you tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend
And then you let her down easy

Call your girlfriend (call your girlfriend)
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault

Call your girlfriend
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault
But you just met somebody new"

She noticed a person near the door and she knew that it was William. She just didn't knew if he knew it was her. He was obviously recording her, well her voice.

She remembered the day he first told her about a girl singing, her singing.

She remembered that she tried to stay calm and not to be obvious.

☓ ☓

Another day at school and Annie decided that if William wanted to talk to her, she would let him. She just wouldn't forgive him, entirely.

"Annie!"

Well, now or never. Just don't screw up Annie, don't screw up. "Yes?"

"Please just let me explain," William begged. When she made no signs of resistance he continued. "I just, you have to know that I never-"

"You never what? You never meant to hurt me? Well than you failed big. You can go and screw whoever you want! I don't care! Not anymore!" Annie screams at him. "You can go and- and screw the girl you recorded yesterday and you-"

She never could complete her sentence because William cut her of. "What did you say? How do you know about that?"

"I-I- I heard Chri-"

"Stop fooling around Annie! I haven't told anyone about yesterday! How do you know about it?" He started think and suddenly he looked down, right into her clear blue eyes. "It's you, you are the girl. Her voice, is your voice."

She couldn't lie anymore, she knew he could se right through her so she just nodded her head and looked down.

"Why did you not tell me? Tell us, me and Chris?"

"I just wanted something for myself for once in my life. I knew that someday I would lose you, and lose Chris and then I would have nothing left."

William gently grabbed her chin and tilted her head up. He saw the tears in her eyes and gently pulled her into a hug.

"You will never lose me or Chris or all the other boys." He whispered in her ear. "We will always be with you, no matter what"

"I'm sorry" she whispered back to him. "I'm sorry that I have been a complete bitch toward you but-"

"You don't have to explain Annie. I understand, hell I deserved it" he told her with a little chuckle. "Just tell me one thing. Can you forgive me? So we can start over?"

"Of course, I will always forgive you William."

SætreAnnie: Golden trio back again!

Tagged; Magussonwilliam and Chrisschistad

One chapter after like, half a year... I just had no inspiration and no ideas but I'm trying so thanks to everyone that reads and stays with me<333

Love you all veryyy much, Emmie<33