Charleen

***At the neighbour’s house***

[Charleen’s POV]

I was watching some dumb cartoon for four year olds, Dora the explorer, with the daughter of the Mullens family, our neighbours. I wasn’t really paying attention, I was too preoccupied with thinking about something that happened last night. It was so strange, I was scared of the dark and suddenly a small light sphere appeared. I kept thinking I did it, because who else could’ve done it, right? There was nobody else in the room. “Weenween! Awre they gwonna fwind her doll?”, Mara, the three year old daughter of the Mullens family said. Oh no not that stupid name again, when will she finally be able to say my name right?

*** An hour later***

RINNGGGG RINNNGGG.  yes, finally, the doorbell! I hope it’s my mom. I can't wait for Jessica's sleepover. It's going to be so much fun, I hope.. I had never even met any of those people that were coming to Jessica’s sleepover.

I walked to the door and opened it. In front of the door was someone I didn’t know. He was a tall, blonde haired man with eyes as blue as the ocean. “Uhm.. Hello? Are you looking for Mr Mullens? I’ll go and get him. He’ll be with you in a sec, hold on.” I was about to turn away and look for Mr Mullens, but then… “Hello Charleen”, the man said with an evil grin on his face. “I’ve been looking for you. Come with me.” I don’t trust this guy, there’s something dark about him, I can feel it. “NO! I won’t go with you. Who are you? Why are you here? And what do you want with me?” I tried to close the door, but that stupid guy put his foot in between the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled, well I pulled back, as hard as I could.

[Marenka’s POV]

 I had almost arrived at the neighbour’s house to pick up Charleen. Suddenly I felt there was a dark presence nearby. I looked at the Mullens house and there it was. A demon. And that stone-hearted thing from hell was trying to kidnap my daughter! It must’ve been send by Hades.  

My senses started to heighten and I was getting enraged. That THING was trying to kidnap MY daughter! I had to put a stop to this. I sprinted towards that beast and I grabbed my wand. Then I screamed the spell at the demon: “daemonium expellere!”

[Charleen’s POV]

  My mom could do magic?! 

~~~~~~

Guys!!! leave in the comments what you think about the story and what you think is going to happen :D I would love to know