A Little Piece of Heaven

It's Friday and Jimmy and I are on our way the the studio to work on this new single Avenged is coming out with called Carry On.

"Jimmy?" I had this idea last night when I couldn't sleep. What if Avenged went to warped tour? I mean, it would be a way that they could get more fans and I could finally meet my favorite bands!

"Yeah Ally-cat?" Here it goes. "Well, last night I couldn't sleep and-" I saw his hands tighten on the steering wheel "Wait, you couldn't sleep? Why didn't you call me? I would have came over and-" he seriously cares about me too much! That's not the topic of this conversation. "Jimmy, calm down! I couldn't sleep because I had a monster before I went to bed." A little lie. It was because my depression. But that's not the problem. "Me not sleeping isn't the topic of this conversation. I was just thinking late last night and thought about what if Avenged went to warped tour. You could gain even more fans and it would be a fun thing to do for summer. "

"I don't know Ally..." I would not let this fail that easily. " Please Jimmy at least talk to the guys about it! Hell they might agree! Sense I'm staying with you all summer I could come along! Please, please, please with sour skittles on top!"

"Ugh....i cant say no to you...fine ill talk to the guys..." I was freaking out inside. "OMG thank you so much Jimmy. I love you!" I leaned over and kissed his cheek and I gave him my famous smile that show of my pearly white teeth.

I was really hoping to see my favorite bands this summer. I decided that was enough warped talk for now so I plugged in my phone and turned on A Little Piece of Heaven and me and Jimmy sang and screamed along till we were at the studio. I can't sing at all. It sounds like a cat is dying. I love cats so I stay quiet. The only talent I have is some mad screaming skills.

"We're here" he said. I jumped out of the car and ran into the studio to go see the rest of Avenged . When I got through the door I got attacked with hugs from Johnny and Syn. "Hey baby girl, I missed you." Awh I feel so loved! "I missed you too Syn. " Now where's Johnny. He was behind me. Now I'm really short like shorter than Johnny short. " Hey short shit" I knew that made Johnny 'mad' "Hey, your shorter than me!"

"Yes, but much better looking" I might be short but I'm very mature looking for my age. I have long black hair, one hazel eye and one green eye, full red lips, curvy figure, beautifully bright white teeth and a killer smile. Everyone was smiling trying hard not to laugh. "She's got you there Johnny" I heard Zacky say. " Muhaha, I win"

Matt was in the booth recording do I had to wait to greet him. Wait..Wait.. what is that I see? sour skittles? MINE! I run to the table where they are and opened the heavenly package of the sweet sour candy and put one in my mouth. I couldn't keep in the moan of when I ate it. That got some attention and a lot if laughter.

After Matt was done and was sitting on a chair I went up to him and sat in his lap. "Hey shads" he looked at me and my skittles and smirked "Hey Ally" Jimmy was in the drumming booth and I was bored so I decided to go to the park down the street. I slipped on my vans and told Syn and headed out the door.

So this is my first fanfic please tell me if you want me to continue and I will. Please excuse any misspelled words or incorrect Punctuation. Thank you

Lydikitty