Critical Acclaim

We decided to play chicken and right now we are arguing about team's. Jimmy wants to be with me and Brittany wants to be with Payne, but Payne and I want to be together. We finally decided couples together or 'friends' in my and Payne's case. Before we started the game I jumped out of the pool and put on some music the first song I put on was Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I smiled at the choice of song and jumped back in the pool. Only to be caught by Jimmy, you could see the pain in his eyes. He kissed my forehead, I felt warmth spread through my body.  I swam to Payne who looked at me curiously. "Hey, Ready to play?" He looked to me and smiled. He kissed my cheek and put me on his shoulders. Gina and I went first, she lost her balance and fell of of Zacky. So Payne and I won, It was Jimmy and Brittany's turn against us. This was my chance to give her what she deserves. When we started she tried to push me, but I ducked and she fell off with one push. I laughed and high-fived Payne, She came up sputtering and coughing.

Soon the guys decided it was time to cook food, and I asked Jimmy to talk to the guys about Warped Tour. Payne decided that he would help the guys cook so I stayed in the pool with the girls. When they were sure the guys couldn't hear us they bombarded me with questions about Payne, "Where did you meet him? He's cute! I'm proud!" I laughed and told them the story about how me and Payne met. "Aw, that's so cute! You make a good couple." I blushed and looked over at the guys and made eye contact with Payne, then Jimmy." I blushed even harder. I soon got called over to join the guys. I had a Feeling it was about Warped Tour. When I walked over the guys were discussing the Pros and Cons of preforming at Warped Tour.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Everyone looked at me and smiled. "Ally, What's this think I hear about preforming at Warped Tour?" smirked Shads. Here goes nothing. "Well, I was thinking sense you guys are almost done recording your single that it would be a good idea for you guys to preform it at warped tour and it gives all of us something to do for the summer." Everyone looked at me with shock. "That's actually a great idea." Syn said. "Lets talk to the label and see what we can do." OH MY GOSH! This is happening! "Really? Thank you so much guys!" I smiled and went to get all the stuff for the burgers from inside

I thought I was alone until I heard footsteps flowing after me. I looked behind me and was Payne with a small smile of his face. We were alone. "Hey, here to help?" he shook his head and started to move in closer. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. I automatically put my arms around his neck and started to lean in. Then my lips met his. All the things they say about first kisses...the sparks, butterfly's, I didn't feel any of that. It just didn't feel right. I don't know why. He was sweet, funny, cute and a gentleman. Why didn't it feel special? "Wow, that was wow." He said. I didn't want to hurt him. "Yeah..." he smiled grabbed some of the stuff for food and we went headed out. Why didn't I feel anything? 

When we got outside everyone was looking at us curiously. After they took in our appearance. Swollen Lips, messy hair, and my blushing. Everyone laughed but Jimmy just looked down right upset. He had tears in his eyes when he walked put of the backyard. I heard his drivers door slam, and his engine started up the tires squealing as he took of down the street. Everyone looked at the back-gate in shock. As soon as everyone got over their shock, the guys and I took off running to Shad's van. When Jimmy is upset he drinks, and kills pigeon's.