I am really good at ranting

Hi everyone sorry for the late update. There might not be one in a while. Thanks for all of your support. The winners aren't going to be announced on here but you know who you are.

On with the chapter

-----

"ROSE!"

I woke up shouting her name.

Woke up.

But when did I fall asleep?

I was with Claire and Fiona when Emma and Olive came in. Then what?

They...

...left?

They did leave.

Then Miss Peregrine came in and told me that there were still 7 more people that I needed to meet.

I've met,

Olive

Millard

Hugh

Horace

Emma

Bronwyn

Claire

Fiona

and the Twins.

So, who else?

Jacob and Enoch, yeah I knew that, but who were these other four people.

As usual I was interrupted from my thoughts when someone, assumedly Miss Peregrine, knocked at the door.

"Come in." I said. My confidence had grown over the past few weeks and now I didn't mumble all of the time.

Miss Peregrine entered.

"Miss. Ariga I have a little surprise for you," She said addressing me, "You can come in now." She addressed the person behind the door.

The door slowly creaked open. Before I saw the person behind it, Miss Peregrine slipped out of my room. Then the person that was behind the door came out of the shadow that surrounded her.

She looked the same. She was the same. Same height. Same looks. Same everything.

Was she the same person?

Same everything.

But she died.

Same everything.

She died and never came back.

Same everything.

Because you cannot come back when you're dead.

Same everything.

It's a one-way pass.

Same everything.

You walk through a door and it becomes locked behind you.

Same everything.

Locked behind you forever.

Same everything.

And her door has closed it has.

Same everything.

She died long ago.

Same everything.

Her door was locked.

Same everything.

And I never heard it open again.

Same everything.

I thought that she could still be alive.

Same everything.

I lost hope a long time ago.

Same everything.

But she could still be her.

Same everything.

Still be the one person who faked her own death.

Same everything.

I just need five words to prove it.

"Hello again sister of mine." Rose said, "Did you miss me?"

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

...

...

"You're supposed to be dead. You left me Rose. You left me there and I NEARLY DIED!" My dangerously low voice crept into a shout.

"I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE MY SISTER WASN'T THERE. BECAUSE MY SISTER WHO IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME LEFT, FAKED HER OWN DEATH, AND COULDN'T EVEN TELL HER SISTER WHO WAS BLAMED BY HER PARENTS THAT IT WAS HER FAULT. AND I EVEN BELIEVED THEM FOR A WHILE. I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP WITH YOUR 'DEATH' AND YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE FOR ALL OF THOSE YEARS. YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR, I WAS CONVICED THAT YOU DIED. JUST THE SMALLEST WORD. JUST ONE LETTER. WHY COULDN'T YOU DO THAT FOR ME? WHY? WHY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME YOUR SISTER AND ASK ME A STUPID QUESTION 'DID YOU MISS ME?' WHY WOULDN'T I? YOU WERE DEAD AND I TRIED EXCEPTING THAT BUT I CAN'T, NOT ANYMORE. NOT SINCE MY 'DEAD SISTER' COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS HELLO. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? IF I LEFT FOR YEARS ON END WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I CAME UP TO YOU AND SAY HELLO LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. I WAS ABUSED ONCE YOU LEFT. I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE NO ONE KNEW ME AND I HAD NO WHERE TO GO. WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME IF YOU HAD THE PERFECT LIFE? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE NOW AFTER SO LONG. AND SO MANY ENDLESS NIGHTS OF TOURTURE WHEN YOU COULD'VE HELPED ME? WHY DO YOU COME NOW WHEN I AM ALRIGHT?"

"I know that you're upset Kristen. But I want to help you."

"How?"

"Every person is here for a reason. I can heal you."

"How?"

"With my peculiarity." Then Rose grabbed onto my leg and scrunched her eyes up in concentration. Very slowly I found that my leg was mending and that I could use it properly.

Rose stood up with tears in her eyes. "Do you want to go meet the others now. You're not the only new one here you know. There are two more."

"Sure." My reply was followed with a long silence. (AGAIN). "I'm sorry. For all the things I said."

"No." Rose's voice wavered, "I should be sorry" and with that she guided me out of the room on my newly healed leg.

Four people were in the hallway when we exited the room.

"Kristen this is Jake, Andy, Elizabeth and Arian. Now I need to go and do my chores. Goodbye."

And with that my sister skipped outside.

The five of us were suspended in silence.

"Now what?" Arian said.

Andy turned to her and said, "We wait for Enoch, he's going to show Jake and Elizabeth around and I will show Kristen and Arian around." The he walked to the staircase and yelled up it, "Come on Enoch we're waiting."

-----

Sorry, I had to end it there.

Bye,

Jes