CAF: Chapter 6

Sulitin ang free time! Here's a treat for you guys!

But I do have one favor. Pretty please?

Can you please tell to our fellow Donny Pangilinan Lovers my story?

*insert puppy eyes*

Vote and Comment much appreciated.

Follow me on twitter: @babaengGanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the most awkward situation I've ever been.

Wanna know why?

You ready?

WE ARE HERE AT THE PANGILINAN'S HOUSE.

Now you know.

Tita Maricel invited us to have lunch and even merienda here.

How sweet and thoughtful right.

But no.

The lunch and merienda thingy have turned into some beauty pageant Question and Answer portion.

Yeah, and actually I'm in the hot seat right now.

Wait? No, hot seat is an understatement. Actually they're frying me with those nerve-racking questions.

Throwing questions after questions and after questions.

Pwede na nga akong sumali sa Miss Universe eh. Biruin mo. Tatlo silang nagtatanong sa akin.

Si Ella, si Tita Maricel and even Hannah. Sumisingit pa si Mommy ng pang-asar. Jusko I cant even.

And from where I am, I can see Donny in my peripheral vision. Looking at me intently. As if binabantayan niya isasagot ko.

"No, seriously Vi, what's with you and Markus? I mean its okay to tell the truth naman eh. Diba Tita Cathy?" Ella ask me about this like for a 50 times already.

Like okay I'm exaggerating things. But the point is there. You get me right? Paulit ulit yung tanong nilang apat including my mom.

"I'll tell you straight. Markus and I......................... Huh" hahahahahahaahah their reactions are priceless. I mean talangang naka abang sila sa sagot ko. And even Donny. Napalingon ako sakanya then bigla niyang iniba yung direction ng tingin niya.

".................we're classmates" and the shades of disappointment come through. Hahahahahahaha.

"You told us that already." Ella retorted.

"Yeah, and you asks the same question. So I asnwered it with the same answer. Fair enough right?" Hihihih smart me.

"Touché" anu daw?

"I've seen your selfies and it was like. Yung mata niyo both parang may something diba?" Sabi naman ni Tita Maricel. Huhuhuhuhu why are they pushing me with Markus. Ayaw niyo ba akong maging daughter-in-law?

"Yeah! I have to agree Mom, may sparks talaga, lalo na kay Markus. I think she has something for you." Ella agreed to her Mom's statement. Ughhh like mother like daughter.

"Like hello Mom, I need some back-up?" Natawa nalang sila.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Ella and to your Tita Maricel." And my initial reaction was like.