Closed Door

The crystal wide open corridors reflect the shimmering light, clear-cut walls that have been glazed with teal and fuchsia. In front of Erica stand a large wooden door, with complex carvings on the frame, handmade by only the very best. Erica genitally moves her hand to the carvings, softly touches the texture of polished wood. "I see you are quite early." A husky voice made Erica jump, she looks behind to see a towering body, with byzantium purple hair that has been pushed behind the ears. "Well..err..I-I-." Erica startled by the teacher, she took a deep breath "I wanted to see where my first lesson is....also, not very good at socializing." The tall man gave her a smile " Welcome to History of Heroism, I am the teacher Mr Mystique." Erica could not look away from his yellow eyes. "Ah, yes. I-I'm Erica." She felt a little flustered. "Just Erica?" He asked.

"... Erica...daughter of..sandman." She was waiting for the sound of laughter or sinkering maybe a slight giggle or snort. However when she looked up Mr Mystique looked a little astonished. "Sandman...he was a good friend of mine when we where in this school together, ahh got some great stories about him too. But i'm sure you herd them all." Mr Mystique let out a smiling sigh, scratched this dark stubble. Looked at Erica, then proceeded to unlock the polished door. 

Erica sat on the far end by the window, she felt a little less home sick when she looks out the into the open field, the trees remind her of her own adventures. Swallowed by the view, she didn't realize that students had stared to arrive. Erica heard a familiar high pitch voice "To have such a goblin- handing me a love note. AS IF I was going to even consider." The four girls started to snicker. Luckily they chosen seats far from Erica, I knew it was going to be like this  at a time like this she would place her head on the table, however the dress did not allow it. Mr Mystique stood up "Welcome stud-" The doors fling open,

"SORRY. I'm not late am I?" a girl with ice white hair stumbles, before Mr Mystique could make a sound. She quickly looks at the massive watch around her waist "HA! i'm not! just on time, well 3.46 seconds before class starts." She let out a big smile of delight looks around, to find everyone in shock and whisperers. "Well, you are right. There is a seat by the window." He said calmly. The young girl looked a little embarrassed however hurried to the seat in front of Erica. Mr Mystique continued with his introduction. The lesson was soon over, and the girls got ranked. Elissa daughter of Aladdin got first rank, Tiana got fourth. Victoria got tenth which is near the middle. All the Ever students are on the way to second class, "Um, hello." the girl with the white hair spoken next to Erica. Erica looked at the girl blankly " hello, me?" she asked surprised. The girl let out a soft laugh "Yes, you silly." 

"I'm Orazia, and you are?" Orazia asked with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Erica." Erica felt pleased that Orazia did not ask about 'daughter of'. However Erica was curious of the pale girl, with long white pigtails. "I really love your hair." Erica said without thinking.  Orazia smiled "Thank you, on my fathers side." Longer Erica looks at Orazia's appearance she sees how her eyes are flaming red. "Wait, is your father the White Rabbit?" she asks.  Orazia looks up "Yeah! he is fast, but not as fast as me." both of them start giggle. "Who's daughter are you? if you don't mind me asking." Orazia spoke with a genital voice. Erica hesitates "Daughter of...Sandman."  Orazia looks at her watch "Oh my! Come on, we have 4 minutes 56 seconds till next lesson." Both of them start speed walking to the next class which happens to be two floors up.