Chapter 57: Baby Don't You Cry

Bella, Derek, Emily and Penelope had a wonderful time at the churros place.

"I can't believe we're having ice cream and churros for lunch" Bella said and they laughed.

"I do expect you to have a healthy dinner tonight" Emily said.

They finished eating and then May gave Lulu some leftover churros.

"Penny, when we get home can we watch that Doctor Who episode again? The one with that island thing" Bella asked.

"Oh I think I'll be kinda busy" Penelope said unsure how to tell the girl she had to pack.

"Are you going to work?" Bella asked.

"No" Garcia said looking nervous.

"Spit it out Penelope" Emily said just knowing.

"Well, I wasn't sure how to bring this up but I'm moving out tomorrow" Garcia said and Bella looked down a bit sad.
"Oh I'm sorry." Penelope said feeling bad. "But you're moving with your mom to the new house in two days and I have my little place just there waiting for me" she said.

"Hey" Emily said grabbing Isabella's hand. "Why are you sad?" She asked.

Isabella looked up and said "it's scary that we're all going back"

"Going back?" Derek asked a little confused.

Bella nodded and said "to how it was before... I like how we are now better"
The girl couldn't hold the tears. The change was scaring her.

"Come here" Derek said, pulled her chair closer to him and wrapped her in his arms. "What did we talk about in the house?" He said. "It will change a bit but we'll always be here for you. Garcia is just going back to her apartment, that's it. I'll be at my house and you'll go to your new one. That doesn't change how we are with each other"

"I'm scared it will" Bella said honestly.

"I'm your dad now, huh? and I promise I won't let that happen" Derek said. Isabella looked up at him and failed to hide a small smile. He hugged her again.

"Well, today is a very busy day so we should probably go" Emily said.

They paid and went back to Derek's house. Emily and Bella sat to watch Doctor Who and Emily noticed Bella seemed nervous.

"Are you nervous about the recital or about moving?" Emily asked.

Bella looked at her and said "both".

Emily threw one arm around the girl and pulled her for a hug. "Everything is going to be okay" she said. Bella looked in her mother's eyes and gave her a little smile. She wanted to really believe that but she was scared. She felt ready about the move but with Penelope moving out too she felt scared that things would just go back to how they were before. Not that she didn't like the way they were, it was just that she really loved how things were with Garcia, Morgan and her mom. She loved hanging out with them and going on walks or going out to eat. She didn't want that to change.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily and Bella finished watching the episode of Doctor Who and then went to shower. Morgan finished working on the garage and showered too. Penelope was the last one to get ready for the recital because she had packed her clothes and completely forgot to pick an outfit.

"Wear the blue one" Bella said as she and Emily helped Garcia chose a dress, while Emily finished the girl's hair.

"This?" Penelope asked holding up a dress. Bella smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Garcia ran to the bathroom to change.