Chapter 1

Well, I'm really bored right now so I shall write a short yaoi. I'm hoping maybe talking a break from Unforgettable will help me get some ideas and will let me reorganize the plots and such. Well read on my faithful reader. ~Melody

This fan fiction is told my from Ciel's P.O.V [Sorry, I'm just better at Ciel's P.O.V then Seabstian's]

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, sexual content, mature content.

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters.

___________________________

"Sebastian...what are you doing?" I asked as Sebastian gripped my chin and leaned forward, pressing his lips against mine. I tried to pull back but the butler had me pinned against my study chair. His lips parted and he tried for access into my mouth. When I wouldn't allow it he forced my lips to part, slipping his tongue into my mouth as a moan escaped me. I dug my nails into my chair as he began to place wet kisses and bites on my neck. I could feel my heart beat increasing and moans itching at my neck as Sebastian placed his knee between my leg, pushing against my hard member. "Hng...Sebastian..." I moaned.

Sebastian stepped away from me, "Young master?" I was confused as he grabbed my arm, shaking me gently.

I woke with a gasp as I saw Sebastian trying to wake me. "Young master, it's very careless of you to fall asleep in your chair, you have much to do today." I blinked sleepily at Sebastian, letting out a sigh when I noticed I had been dreaming. What was wrong with me lately? Why was I having these fantasies about Sebastian? I sighed and looked at the paperwork on my desk and I let my head hit the desk. "Please don't hurt yourself." Sebastian frowned as I closed my eyes and just sat there in silence. When he noticed I was falling asleep again he shook me.

"I'm too tired, Sebastian." I yawned. "I couldn't sleep last night." I squinted up at Sebastian who was frowning down a me. He sighed shaking his head at me.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes, "Are you sick? You've been sleeping so much lately." Sebastian looked examined me, a look of concern on his face. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him so he could check to see if I was pale. I pushed his hand away angrily, I hated his fake pity faces, it's as if he is teasing me with the thought of him actually caring for about me.

"I'm fine." I growled. Even though out contract was complete he still hadn't eaten my soul, I suppose because he wanted to give me hope and then tear it from me. There was no way I was going to let the demon make me feel scared of him. Sebastian sighed and served me tea which I completely ignored as I got to work. I motioned for Sebastian to leave and as soon as he did I laid my head on my desk and went back to sleep hoping for another dream about Sebastian.

[*dream*]

I sat up in bed and I saw Sebastian sitting at the end of my bed. I opened my mouth to talk but he silenced me with a gloved finger. He crawled towards me, pinning me underneath him. Even though I wanted him badly I struggled against him, trying to shove him off. He laughed at my pitiful attempt to get away and he pinned my hands above me head, he then moved in and kissed me. Sebastian's free hand started undoing the buttons of my night shirt as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He skillfully took of my night shirt and strew it aside. I looked up at the man above me and I felt my heart rate increase when he smirked and pulled off his tailcoat. Sebastian kissed and sucked on my skin, trailing down my neck to a nipple which he sucked and nibbled at. "Ah...Sebas...Sebastian..." I moaned, biting my lip to try and quiet the moans of pleasure trying to escape me. I heard Sebastian laughing and I looked at him curiously.

[*reality*]

When I opened my eyes I was in my bed and Sebastian was watching me, chuckling. I sat up and glared at him coldly, "What are you laughing at?" I growled.

"You have been having a lot of dreams about me lately, haven't you?" He asked, finally done laughing. He smirked and pushed me down on my bed, towering over me. "Tell me, what exactly did I do to you that made you make such wonderful noises?" His tone of voice had completely changed, it sounded...seductive. I couldn't tell if this was another dream but I didn't dare pinch my arm to check. I crawled away from Sebastian, pulling my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs, and pulling my head in attempt to hide myself from him. I felt him behind him and I jumped when he set a hand on my leg. I squirmed away from him, pushing myself against the head board of my bed so he could no longer sneak up on me.

I glared at him, "I have, but what happens in my dreams is...classified." I chose my words carefully as I watched a pout spread over his face.

"Well then how about I guess?" Sebastian asked. I knew he would just nag me about it if I didn't agree but I wasn't positive I should trust him, what if he guessed what actually happened? I sighed and nodded with a shrug. He walked over to me and crawled onto my bed, he pinned my hands above my head and kissed me, inserting his tongue into my mouth. I was completely shocked as I stared up at Sebastian.

When he finally broke the kiss I was out of breath. "Sebastian....what the hell....was that?" Sebastian smirked at me.

"A part of my guess."

___________________

I will continue this but it will only be about 3-6 chapters long...also, they won't be having sex the WHOLE time, now that is a little ridiculous unless it was just REALLY descriptive. Getting off topic. Anyway, make sure to check back for the next chapter like the faithful little reader you are! Please vote, comment, and such. Make sure to review and give me some tips! Sorry for any mistakes, again, my english isn't very good and my editor had a nose bleed when she read the beginning, sorry. Peace out, my lovelies! ~Melody