Chapter 5

Did I make you wait? Yes? Hahaha. Good, I love it when people are desperate for an update.

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, sexual content, mature content.

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters.

____________________

I pulled at the handcuffs only to feel them dig into my wrists. I barely muffled my scream of pain when I felt the handcuffs break my skin and cause me to bleed. I quit pulling against the hand cuffs and I started kicking the bed, not caring if I looked like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. The lights of the room went out and I pulled my knees to the chest, wanting to pull my arms in but cursing the handcuffs. I yelped when I felt something warm, and wet slid over my wrist, I knew it was Sebastian because I could hear his chuckling as I shook the handcuffs violently. His eyes seemed to glow in the dark of the room as he lapped up the blood from my wrist. "Now Boochan, no struggling or you will hurt yourself." I could no longer seem him and he was no longer by my wrist. I gasped when I felt the weight of the bed shift and then Sebastian crawl on top of me. I kicked my legs, attempting to hurt Sebastian who laughed, pinning my legs with one knee. "Do you really want to do this the hard way? It can be much easier and more...enjoyable," I felt his breath on my neck and I pushed my head away defiantly, "If you just give in." His lips were on mine and he was forcing his tongue into my mouth, exploring ever corner of it. I moaned against his lips, feeling his hands on my body, on my nipples, pinching, pulling, rubbing. No! I don't want this! I bit down on his lip harshly and flung my body around in attempt to shake his hands off.

"Un cuff me this instant!" I shook my hands in signal to the handcuffs. When I looked at Sebastian he was licking his blood from his lips, I really hadn't meant to bite his lip that hard. He leaned towards my face, his eyes glowing a demonic pink.

Sebastian smirked, "So the hard way it is, Boochan." He started sucking and biting at my neck, in which "love bites" would probably form. I still fought against him but I had a feeling there wasn't a way out of this situation. As I opened my mouth to order him to stop he stuffed three fingers in my mouth. "Suck." I refused and he laughed. "You want it dry then?" I froze, that sounded painful so I have in a started sucking and licking his fingers. I could tell he liked it by the fact his boner was pushing against my leg. When he deemed his digits wet enough he plunged them into my me smirking while I squirmed in discomfort. "I could do so many things to you Boochan." Sebastian whispered seductively, slowly pushing his digits in and out of me. I let out a gasp when I felt him licking my nipple, slowly pulling, sucking and licking. I let out a loud, embarrassing moan which I cut off, clamping my mouth shut to keep any moans like that one from escaping me. "But Boochan, I love your cute little moans." Sebastian growled, slamming his digits into me and hitting something that cause a large wave of pleasure to wash through my body, forcing a moan out of me. He smirked and leaned down to my ear, pulling his fingers out of me, "I think tonight I'll pound you until you beg for mercy." The tip of his member was now pushing against my entrance, his precum dripping off his ample member. Sebastian pushed his lips against mine as he thrusted into me harshly. I let out a loud moan, letting his tongue plunge into my mouth and dance with my own tongue. Sebastian roughly slammed in and out of me, sending waves of pain and pleasure through my body. I could feel my orgasm coming but I didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing he made me cum, not this time. "I can keep going like this all night." He laughed, pounding so hard into me that I could have sword the whole room shook. I cried out in pain and pleasure, pulling at the handcuffs in an attempt to free myself which him and I both knew would fail. Sebastian took my member in his hand and started pumping, causing me to moan rather loudly but as soon as I let my orgasm win he squeezed my member and put a finger over the tip of my member, allowing little cum to escape me.

"Sebastian!" I cried, arching my back in a desperate attempt to make him let go. Sebastian didn't even seem to be listening, he was too busy fucking me I guess. "Sebastian, please! Let me cum!" I screamed. When he didn't even seem to notice I clenched my muscles as hard as I could, hoping to gain his attention threw his member, when I heard a sharp gasp escape him I knew I had got him. "Let me cum, please Sebastian!! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!" I yelled. The pleasure of the orgasm had turned into pain, I had started hurting because Sebastian wouldn't let me cum. I could feel tears or possibly just sweat streaming down my cheeks as I begged Sebastian. He let go and my cum immediately shot out of my hard member, shooting on to me and Sebastian. I clenched around Sebastian and with one last thrust he came inside me, his juices leaking out after he pulled out of me. Sebastian cleaned us up and very reluctantly un cuffed me. I slapped him as hard as I could across the face, which actually wasn't very hard since I was feeling very weak after that. "Don't you ever do that again!"

Sebastian shrugged it off with a smirk, "Just so you know, Boochan. You offered me anything if I let you cum. You came, I get anything I want. I'll gladly take you up on that offer...tomorrow." He winked deviously before tucking me into bed, "Goodnight, my lord."

_____________

BLEH! SO SHORT, SORREH! So, am I getting better at writing? I really think my writing group is seriously helping meh. Anyway, sorry for any spelling mistakes. Make sure to check back for the next chapter! Comment, vote, etc.

Peace out my lovelies!