Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating in a while. BLEH.

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, sexual content, mature content.

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters.

___________

As routine I heard Sebastian come in, say something then open my curtains, letting the sun into my room. I buried under my blankets. "No." I replied to everything he was saying.

"My lord, you must get up, you have a busy schedule today." Sebastian told me, pulling the blankets off. I glared at him and tried to pull my blankets back up only to have Sebastian pull them right off the bed and set them to the side. I buried my face in my pillow, ignoring Sebastian to the best of my ability. He let out an annoyed sigh. "Your acting rather childish."

I glared into my pillow, "Shut up demon, no one asked you." I growled. Sebastian flipped me over, pinning my wrists above my head. By the look on his face I could tell he was rather annoyed.

"Save the games for later, you have work to do." I kicked him as hard as I could, when it had no effect I tried to bite him. "You said you would do anything last night. So, stop being stubborn." Sebastian demanded with a smirk. I opened my mouth to retort when he interrupted me. "Do you want to smear the Phantomhive name? Are you not honest to your word?" I paused and stopped fighting him, sneering at him in an annoyed manner. We went through the morning routine in silence other then the sound of my clothes ruffling as Sebastian put them in and the clinking of my tea cup as I sipped it and set it down it was complete silence.

I looked at my tea and made a face. "This is Earl Grey is it not?" Sebastian nodded in reply and I squinted suspiciously at him. "Too much sugar." I growled, taking his hand and pouring the hot tea into his hand. I got up and glared at him, smiling innocently, "I have work to do, clean this up." I ordered before leaving and heading to my study. The tea really was sweet and it tasted overly different, it definitely wasn't settling well in my stomach. I pushed open the door of to study and sat in my chair, looking over the paperwork before holding my stomach which had actually badly started hurting. I called for Sebastian and the butler came within a minute. "Sebastian, my stomach." I groaned, dropping my head to my desk as I held my stomach in pain. It was like my stomach was being boiled and it was bubbling over. Sebastian walked over to me and pulled me into his embrace, kissing my head.

"It'll be over soon, young master." I looked at him in shock, about to accuse him when a sharp pain erupted in my stomach and I passed out.

____________

Overly short because I can't think...sorry! I'm just going to say this now, Sebby did it, but what do you guys think Sebby did to Ciel? You'll have to wait to find out what he really did. DUN. DUN. DUN! Oh, and sorry for how INCREDIBLY short this is, I will make the next chapter EXTRA long! Anyway, sorry for any spelling mistakes. Make sure to check back for the next chapter! Comment, vote, etc.

Peace out my lovelies!