Chapter 4

What do you guys think of a Valentine's day Yaoi chapter? Hm? A present for my little Yaoi love birds? Tell me watcha' think in the comments after you read this. Also, I'm taking a different approach to this. This is going to be a bit different so tell me what you all think.

Warning: Yaoi, boyxboy, sexual content, mature content.

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters.

___________________________

I don't know how it happened but somehow we needed up making out. I don't know, maybe it was the fact I leapt on him because of the way he was biting his lip so seductivley or maybe it was because he confessed his love to me, I don't know, but we ended up making out.

"I love you too..." I whispered, breaking the kiss and looking up at the butler who had pinned me beneath him. For once I didn't see that look in his crimson eyes, not that lustful, hungry look, his crimson eyes gazed into my blue eye with love. I leaned upward and he leaned downward as we kissed passionately. It was like the happy ending to a love story when the girl finally gets the kiss from the man she loves, except those stories don't exactly continue to the sex they would probably have in their bedroom later. When we finally pulled away I looked at his clothes and shook my head disapprovingly, "Clothes, off." Sebastian smirked then looked at my clothes and with a sigh I started taking mine off, sneaking pics at his toned body and the way it flexed when he pulled off his clothes.

Sebastian noticed this and caught my gaze, "Enjoying the view?" He teased. I turned a bright red and frowned, pulling off my shirt, no, I wasn't going to let him get the best of me this time. I smirked slyly at him, biting my lip and as looked at his abs.

"Very much so." I smirked, moving toward him so I could run my hands all over his chest. I nuzzled against the nook in his shoulder and then I started nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin on his neck. I felt triumphant when I heard a low growl that reminded me of a purr rumbled from his throat but my face was soon filled with surprise when he pushed me down on the bed, his crimson eyes flashing pink.

I let out a gasp when I felt his hard member rub against my twitching member, "Now look what you've done." Sebastian whispered, trailing kisses along my jaw to my neck which he gave the same treatment I gave his except he was able to go farther down my body to my nipple.

"Hng...." I moaned, trying to push out from underneath his to stop the sucking and nibbling on my nipple. I stopped myself from letting out another noise, no, this time this would be different, this time I would win. "Sebastian! I order you to ride me!" I smirked,watching a look of suppose spread across his face only to be covered up with a laugh.

Sebastian shook his head, "Ciel," my member twitched as if he were talking to it. "you do know that won't make me submissive, right?" I sighed and frowned at him.

"I don't care! Ride me." I growled. With a defeated sighed he climbed on top of me, sliding off my trousers to reveal the bulge beneath my boxers. He slid off my boxers then slowly sank down on me, letting out a load moan. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, Sebastian's head was lolled back, his mouth was slightly open, his crimson eyes lidded, his abs flexed, and the moan that escaped him was like music to my ears. I tried to keep my own moans at a minimal but it was quite hard due to the fact I had Sebastian bouncing on my hard member. "Sebastian, you do make a hot submissive." I smirked, watching him bite his lip as I bucked my hips into him.

I wrapped my hands around his hard member and started to pump listening to the loud moans and pants coming from the usually dominating male. I felt him close around my member and I let out a loud gasp as his semen splatter over my chest and face and I came inside him. Sebastian slid off me and a leaned against the bedpost trying to catch his breath. I cleaned up my face, licking up as much of his semen as I could. I crawled on top of Sebastian as he caught his breath and frowned. "Come on, love! It wasn't that bad." I pouted. Sebastian shook his head with a short chuckle.

"I'm not submissive." He growled, pinning me down as I felt him slam into me. I let out a loud scream of pleasure, panting and moaning as Sebastian thrusted roughly. I kicked at the sheets in attempt to get away from him but there was no getting away from him until he was satisfied that I knew I was submissive. A gasp escaped me when his hand wrapped around my member and he started rubbing it, making it immediately hard once again. I dug my nails into my bed sheets, clawing desperately. I wasn't going to be submissive, it wasn't fair, he wasn't just going to take me whenever he felt like, I was the master! I cursed my body, my hips were bucking into his grip and my mouth was letting out moans, my own body betrayed me.

I bit my lip to muffle my moans, the attempt failing when I opened my mouth speak, "STOP!" I screamed as I felt myself clench around him. It was too late, I came and he came inside me, pulling out after. I felt the weight of the bed shift. Sebastian had gotten off the bed, I was glad, we were going to talk whether he liked it or not. I was sitting up when I felt something around each of my wrists and then a loud clinking noise. My eyes widened as I saw what the raven haired man had done, "SEBASTIAN!!"

___________________

Sebastian is in trouble. XD But what did he do? Most of you probably already know. Anyway, what do you guys think about this battle for dominance thing? Is it lame, boring, stupid? I am hopefully going to make it more interesting.

In a couple of chapters I will be bringing Ciel's office dream to life since that was suggested but it just doesn't fit right now.

Comment for more and if you have an idea you would like to suggest go ahead and do so! Please vote, comment, and such! Well, peace out my lovelies!