Chapter 15: Just A Kiss

--Nicky’s POV--

I woke up next to someone.

The first thing that popped into my head was that it was Justin, and that whatever happened last night was just a dream. But then, I didn’t feel like I woke up next to him. Because whenever I woke up next to Justin, it just felt right.

But, this guy didn’t feel the same way.

I shook him.

He turned to face me, and I noticed that it wasn’t a dream.

It really had happened. Sadness filled me.

I will never see Justin again. And, the next time I did, I was going to see him with Selena. They belonged to each other, more than we ever did. But, it’s cool. Now, I’ve got a new guy, right? I mean, Nick made it very clear that he loved me. Or, started having feelings for me. when he kissed me last night and suddenly climbed inside my bed in the middle of the night. I guess I should be thanking Justin for not being very scared of new relations.

Nick woke up. “Good Morning.”

“Morning.” I said.

"What do you want to do today?”

“How about if we go explore the city?”

“Sure, but… do you mind going in disguise?”

“Why?”

“Well, I'm Nick Jonas, aren't I?”

“Okay, sorry…”

“God, you are stupid.” He muttered under his breath.

That was a terrible way to start the morning. If nothing would've happened with Selena, then I would've woken up next to Justin, and I wouldn't have put-downs said to me the moment I wake up.

I got up, not giving him kisses or anything, and went to take a shower. I got dressed in a ‘disguise’ according to Nick.

But, I had no idea what to wear.

So, I put on a robe and slippers, (obviously in underwear), and went to where Nick was.

“Um, Nick, what do I disguise myself as?”

He looked at me. “You’re so smart! We’ll dress up in robes and slippers. No one will recognize us.”

“But, I wasn’t-- Whatever.”

Now, I was going to see L.A. in a bathrobe and slippers.

What a great impression, huh?

We got on his car, and he drove to The Grove.

“A mall in these?”

“If you don’t like it, you can stay here.” He closed the door, and left me there.

Memories came to me. And, they were all about Justin. If it were him instead of Nick, we wouldn’t have gone out of the house looking like this. No, he would obviously let me out of the house looking, according to him, beautiful as always…I missed him. So much.

Then, a black Range Rover parked right beside us, and on my side. The driver went out, and I could not believe my view. I did my best to hide away from him.

Then, Justin bent over to check out the car, then, he came up, until he met my view. I didn’t want to talk to him, but half me just wanted to open the window, and kiss him and make-out with him, until one of us decides that they want to do it now.

But I shook that fantasy off, because there was a knock on the window. I didn’t want to speak right now. He knocked again. I opened the door, and stepped out.