Chapter 2: Better Than Revenge

“Nicky, this is your soon-to-be-step-sister, Selena. Selena, this is your soon-to-be-step-sister, Nicky. You guys will love each other!” My dad introduced us.

"Hi, Nicky! It's so great to finally meet you! Your dad here has been telling me wonders about you, and, I was dying to meet my new sister!"

 “Sure, uh, me too. Anyways, I have to go unpack, so uh, see you two later…” I said, giving them a fake smile, and then turned to go inside my room. I closed the door, and started unpacking. Then, the door opened, and Selena came inside my room and sat on my bed.

“What? Are you gonna try to steal this room too? Or you came to tell me to get away from my dad?” I said.

“None of that. I grew up in the past year, Nicolette. Now, I decided that I want us to be friends.” She said.

“…Friends?”

“Yeah, just leave everything behind and start off with a new beginning. You want to?”

“Um…”

“Please? For the sake of our soon-to-be-sister-hood.”

I didn’t want to say yes, I seriously didn’t, ‘cause a lot of reasons told me not to. Let’s flashback a year ago, when she stepped into Willow’s house…

**Flashback**

I was about to walk downstairs, when I heard everyone rush and getting everything ready for when Selena will arrive. Willow came out of her room.

“Hey, you’re up early.” She said.

“Well, I guess I just wanted to see what was the BIG deal that a girl is coming here.” I said.

“Well, you know Justin, he wants everything ready and perfect for his girlfriend.”

I rolled my eyes, and we looked downstairs. There he was arranging everything for when his ‘princess’ arrived.

“Did you sleep better after the, uh, what happened last night?”

“I uh--"

The door opened, and Selena Gomez came into the house. Her and Justin hugged and kissed.

Just watching that scene, I felt like dying. I looked at Willow, and she shrugged. Then, Jaden came and joined us.

“What are you guys watching?” Jaden asked.

“Justin.” Willow and I answered.

He also rolled his eyes. “Did he really have to bring her here?” Jaden protested.

"I can’t believe he actually did. Like, why?” Willow asked.

 "They’re dating. So, obviously they needed their time together.” I shrugged.

“But why did she had to date HER. Why not someone else?” Jaden protested.

“I know right!” Willow agreed.

“I agree with you guys. But c’mon, we can’t stay up here forever and ignore ‘Jelena’.”  I said.

The three of us walked downstairs, where Justin and Gomez were so into their make-out session, while the maids and butlers were carrying all of Selena’s stuff.

Willow whispered to me, “What do you think she has inside of all those bags?”

“Probably all the money she stole from her past relationships.”