Chapter 10: Love or Fans?

--Nicky’s POV--

The next morning, I woke up in the arms of my boyfriend. I smiled to myself, then turned around and rested my head on his chest. He woke up soon enough, and began stroking my hair. I took the other hand that wasn’t in my hair, and held it.

These were the cute moments that I wished would never end.

“Morning.” I said.

“Morning.” He said.

I kissed him, then got off the bed and went to take a shower in my room, while he took a shower and got dressed in his room. After my shower, I went to my closet and looked for an outfit. I don’t know what it is about this morning, but I just feel good. I feel loved. Once dressed, I put my hair loose with a hairclip on where my bang is; putting it behind. Then, I went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone.

“Morning, guys!” I said as I strutted inside the kitchen.

“Morning.” Willow said.

“Good Morning.” Jaden greeted me.

“Hey, again beautiful.” Justin said.

I had my breakfast while talking to everyone. Then, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go.” Jaden said.

He got up from the table, and went to open the door.

It was Selena.

She just came inside the house, no ‘hi’ or anything. She just came inside the house, and walked towards us. Jaden, awkwardly, closed the door and came back to the table. Justin looked up, and saw her.

“Selena, what are you doing here?” He asked.

She took off her glasses, and looked at me with a mean glance. “I came to pick up what’s mine.”

“Huh?” I asked confused.

“Jaden, Willow, can you guys go upstairs for a moment?” Justin asked.

“Sure.” Willow & Jaden answered.

They went upstairs, and closed their room doors when they went inside. Then, us three moved to the living room.

“So, what did you wanted to talk to us about?” I asked, as Justin and I sat down in the couch.

“Oh, don’t act as if you don’t know what I’m talking about. I came here to pick up my boyfriend. The guy that you stole from me.” Selena said.

“Stole?” I stood up. “I didn’t steal him. You lost him, and fairly. The truth is, he doesn’t love you anymore. He loves me.”

“Puh-lease. WHEN in this world is he going to love you? Obviously you’re making up stuff just to believe it yourself, when you know that he loves ME and only ME. He loved me once, he loves me now, and will love ME forever. It’s time to accept it.”

“You’re the one making up stuff. He loves me not you. I’m so sorry that you confused yourself.”

“Guys! Stop. Look, if this is all because you, Selena, are confused about me loving someone. Let me clear it up for you; I don’t love you.” Justin said.

“Oh, well, I came here because we need to talk. And, bitch, can you please leave me and my BOYFRIEND alone?” Selena said.

“He’s not your boyfriend. He’s mine.” I said.

“Whatever you want to THINK of him, you need to leave us alone. We’ve got business to talk about.”

“Business?” He asked.