Alfred

It's now Monday and after the weekend I don't really feel much better, at all. I have to go to school though and see Linzie. I'll have to tell her everything, I don't want to but I don't want her finding out by anyone else. 

After I got back from Jake's house on Sunday, mum went rage on me and let's just say having cancer doesn't cancel out being grounded for the week. I walk down stairs and see mum grabbing a banana and putting it in her hand bag. "There's waffles in the fridge honey, don't be late for school." She leans in and kisses me on the cheek, " I won't mum." i say back and hug her. 

After I've gotten ready and had breakfast I walk outside and lock the door behind me. I make my way to school when all of a sudden a hand grabs my wrist, once again. What the hell is up with this stupid Alfred guy?! " What the hell do you want?!" I scream at him." We didn't finish off our little discussion from last time." He winks at me and I just roll my eyes at him. " I don't even know who you are. Creep." I felt him tighten his grip on me and I tried releasing myself like last time but nothing was going to work. 

" Look, just let go of my wrist and we'll talk." I tried to make him let go but he was determined to talk about whatever he wanted to talk about. " What the hell is going on?" I look up and see Jake standing with a confused look on his face. " Alfred?" He looks down at Alfred's hand and realises what's going on. " I think it's time to go, don't you think Brooke." He took my hand but Alfred wouldn't let go. " Hey bud, do you mind letting go?" I knew Jake was trying to act calm but seriously? " Nah, she's mine now." All of a sudden Alfred took me and shoved me and shoved me to the ground. 

I hit my head on the ground and then looked up at him. " What is wrong with you?!" I screamed at him once again. " Me? You're seriously asking me that question? Wow Brooklyn." What the hell was going on right now? Jake suddenly punched Alfred and picked me up from behind him. " don't ever touch her, you're a creep." Jake snarled at Alfred and took my hand once again and stood infront of me in some sort of protective stance. " You have no clue, do you? Both of you." It was true. I seriously don't know what's going on but I do have to get to school, now. 

" Alfred! please just let us go. I'll talk to you when I'm not in a crisis and when I'm not dying thanks." This time I squeezed Jake's hand and took him away with me, walking down the path. 

"Jake? I don't feel too well."  I felt like I could hardly breath, anything. Before I knew what was happening I was on the ground struggling for air. " Brook?! What's going on?" I looked up at him. " Help me Jake." The last thing I saw was him calling the ambulance and then everything went black.

A/N 

Hey peeps, 

another short chapter sorry :/, 

I don't really wright long chapters because I think after a while you'll end up having enough of the story :/, 

Still I hope you at least liked this chapter, 

:) 

Be happy always and forever, 

thnank you x