#7 Warning!

WARNING! THERE ARE IS A LEMON IN HERE SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT SKIP IT !!!!

Y/N pov:

After I ate with Josh I started feeling that horny feeling god why are wendigos so horny my human side thought I looked at Josh giving him a hint with my eyes black again but not for hunger but for him. When Josh saw my eyes I realized what I wanted and he tacked me down to the ground pinning me and started kissing me roughly and that made my wendigo instincts go out and I turned us around and I ripped off his shirt . I started bitting his chest where his beautiful abs are . Josh then shredded my shirt and pants getting too excited now I'm in my bra and panties hm that's hardly fair so I stopped him from touching me and slowly took off his pants with fire in my eyes and I see I'm affecting him really bad because when his pants were off "little buddy" popped up . He turned me around again to rip off the rest off my clothes so I did that in return . We now are completely naked he started playing with clit and rubbing two fingers making me gasp and moan his name "J-josh I'm about--", and I climaxed all over his fingers and he licked it off . He rubbed his dick and slammed into me but my reaction was not pleasure but pain so I screamed to let him know oh god I'm so stupid to not tell him its my first time grr! I thought to myself with tears going to my cheek.

Josh pov:

I lost my human side after I seen y/n eyes full of lust but I returned when I hear a scream coming from my mate and she's in tears . I looked down and see blood oh no it was her first time I'm such a asshole I thought "Oh baby I'm so sorry want me to stop", I said "n-no wait until the pain is gone babe", y/n said weakly and I moved a little on accident and hear pleasure from her so I started moving slowly until i hear "f-faster Joshie!", then I went faster with the wendigo strength . By the time I use all my strength we both were gasping , moaning and panting with pleasure . When I felt it my ending "Y-y/n I'm close", i panted out "M-me too" she screamed we both release at the same time and I release my semen into her I'm hoping for a little wendigo baby so I didn't pull out and we both laid down cuddling and falling asleep.