Chapter 3

Pippa's POV

Once I got to the after party, over the immense crowd of people, I saw Lin staring at me. I chose to ignore it and not talk to him since he was with Chris and swarmed with reporters.

Everything was going great. I talked with a ton of stars and all my fellow cast-mates and even a couple of reporters. But every person I talked to, out of the corner of my eye, I always saw Lin staring.

It was going fine until Steven noticed. "Why has Lin been staring at you this whole time?" He asks, trying to sound cool, but I could tell he was getting angry. "Hey, we're best friends and I'm sure he just wants to talk to me." I say. "Yeah? You're probably right... but still, I don't think its ok for him to be staring at you all night." His hands clenched into a fist and I envisioned them getting in a fight for a few moments, but shake my head to forget the thought. I give him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry! Trust me, I'm your future wife." I say.

He kisses me on the forehead before finding one of his friends to go talk to.

Lin's POV

After what seems like endless questioning from reporters, I make my way over to Pippa who was sitting by the food table. "Hey," I say. "Pretty amazing after party." I lean up against the wall that was next to us. "Yeah, its super fun!" She say cheerfully. "Oh, and by the way, you owe me." She jokes. "For what?" I ask. "My fiancé was totally gonna kick your butt for staring at me this whole time."

I feel my face turn red. "W-What do you mean? I wasn't s-staring." I stutter. I stutter when I lie. And Pip knew that. "Don't lie to me, Lin. I saw you staring, but I don't blame you. Who wouldn't stare at my gorgeousness?" She jokes. I laugh and she takes a piece of cake from the table.

I see her look across the room and see and expression that I can't read spread across her face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "N-Nothing." She says plastering on a smile. "Really. This cake is super good." She says changing the subject. I look over to where she was looking and see Steven talking with another girl. Nothing was going on but the girl seemed to really like him.

I take a step forward, but Pippa grabs my arm. "Lin, really, leave it alone." She says. I raise an eyebrow. "Really? Because how does he know her?" Pippa looks down at her cake. "They dated back in high school."

(A/N - I know, pretty lame chapter but OMG THE NEXT CHAPTER! oh i guess u guys will have to wait and see what happens, lol. Anyways hope you liked this chapter and I love youuu! Byeeeeee! Xoxo)