two

[ russ buss ]

"Well we better get going then." Noora says, we turned our heels and begin to walk up the stairs that will take us to the English hall. There are lockers against the wall, we got our assigned lockers the same time we got our schedule.

Noora decided to stop by our lockers first before going to class, we dropped off some books we won't be needing for this class. When we were all set, we close our locker then walked to class. The bell rang right when we walked in the classroom, perfect timing.

Our new english teacher was in the middle of writing her name on the board, when she was done writing it down she turned around and jumped when she saw us.

"Jesus, you girls scared me." She chuckles, Noora and i forced a smile on our face. "Go ahead and choose a seat. There will be a seating chart tomorrow." She smiled then turned around to write something on the board. I mentally groan to myself, who even like seating charts?

I chose the seat that's all they way in the back that's against the window. Noora sat beside me and I sat on the seat that's by the window. Then we chatted until the second bell rang. About ten minutes later, the bell rung. Everyone was seated and chatting with their friends. There are a couple of empty seats including the two seats infront of Noora and I.

"Alright, class. My name is Mrs. Larsen and i am your third-year english teacher."  She excitedly clapped, none of us in this room said anything or even smiled.  "Anyways, we will stand up and introduce ourselves right after these girls talk to you about their russbuss."Then Mrs. Larsen walk at the back of the room and gave the 4 girls to speak.

"Hallo, my name is Vilde." The short blonde-haired girl introduced herself with a big shiny grin on her lips.

"My name is Eva." The ginger-haired girl say swaying back and fourth.

"Sana." A girl with a hijab said, not looking interested.

"C-" The fourth girl was about to introduce herself to us before she got interrupted by the door opening and a couple of boys walked in. Someone caught my eyes, is that William? If so, why is he late? I nudge Noora on the shoulder, she hummed in response then looked at me.

"Is that William?" I whispered to her, she looked at who i was looking. She slowly nod, she was confused as i am.

"Boys." Mrs. Larsen said, she looked annoyed for them coming in late and interrupting the class. The boys nodded with small smirk on their face.  For some reason, every girl in this class were drooling over them. They took a seat except for William and some other dude who just winked at a random girl who he probably doesn't even know.

By looking at him, I can tell he's a troublemaker. The way his flirtatious smirk grows even bigger on his lips when a random girl stares at him, the way he seductively bites his lips when he looks at girls, and the way he thinks he's all that. He's pretty attractive but he's actions are a big turn off.

When the dude caught me starring at him, his smirk grew bigger. He was tall, probably around 5'11. His brown hair was styled nicely to the side, his lips were pink but a bit swollen. You can see some lipstick stains all over his lips.

He nudges William and pointed to the two empty seats infront of Noora and I. William glanced over at Noora then nodded at the guy, they both walked over to table and sit down. Before the guy sat down, he creates eye contact with me before winking then sat down. The dude sat infront of me as William sat infront of Noora.

I cringed, I cringed at how this guy tries so hard to be cool. Girls may think he's hot and handsome but I think he's disgusting.

"Anyways, I'm chris." The girl tucks her hands in her two front pocket of her jeans then nods.