eleven

Authors note: I heard that commenting lots will give you a double update ;)

•••

["fuck off, Schistad" ]

"You." He mumbles against my lips, his forefinger under my chin lifting my head up to meet with his lips. The alcohol hit me, controlling my body without even thinking. I didn't realize I was kissing him back until I found myself on his lap straddling him. We must have been making out for a couple of minutes that his lips were a little bit covered in my lipstick and was very swollen. "Let's go upstairs, yeah?" My head nodded before I could even think about it.

My body pushes itself off of him and followed him upstairs with both of our hands intertwined together. We found an empty room but you could tell someone fucked in here by messy the bed was. So we chose to lay on the ground. Everything was happening so fast. I was on the carpeted floor laying down on my back, looking up at shirtless Jonas who was hovering me. He leaned back down and attached our lips on more time.

I felt disgusted.

His hands were wandering all over my body, he lifted my shirt up revealing my belly button but I pulled it down before he could pull it over my head. I pulled away from his lips and gently pushed him off of me.

"I can't do this." I sat up against the bed, pulling my knees closer to my chest and hugged myself. Jonas puts his shirt back on and sat in front of me.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry, okay? I wasn't thinking straight. You must think I'm a piece of shit for wanting to have sex already." He shook his head in disappointment at himself.

"No, it's not only that." I felt terrible and disgusting. "Eva is one of my best friends and I can't do this to her."

"So? She's already moved on from me with that penetrator guy." He rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Because she wants to move on from you." He looks up. "She wanted to move on from you and she thinks that's the only thing to solve that was to hookup with someone." He closed his eyes, letting out a deep shaky sigh. "Does she even know that I'm the— the one you're starting to develop feelings for?"

"No." He rubs his eyes. "But she does know the reason why I broke up with her."

"I feel like shit, okay? I can't believe I'm such a fucking horrible friend going behind her back. She's going to hate me forever and I can't let that happen because she's a wonderful friend." I groan, wishing that everything that happened was just a dream. More like a nightmare though.

"She's a horrible friend too by going behind your back and hooking up with Chris." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What does Chris have to do with anything?" Please, Jonas don't remind me of that asshole.

"Doesn't it bother you that she's hooking up with the penetrator you're starting to feel something for?" What the actual fuck.

"What? Who told you that? Why is everyone assuming that I have feelings for him when I know I don't? Chris can go fuck himself honestly."

"Erik." I clenched my jaw. Of course it had to be that fucker again. "Earlier during the party, he started telling everyone how you're falling for him. Is that true?"