seven

[ Little quickie didn't mean anything ]

"I am not giving you guys any details." I told them punching in the buttons on the vending machine. I watched my snack fall before bending down my knees to pick it up.

"What? Why not? All we want to know if he's good in bed!" Vilde defended herself. I gave her a look for a second before rolling my eyes, giving in.

"Fine." I sighed. I walked towards and up the stairs to the window sill. They followed me not saying anything. "One question per each person." I ripped the bag of cookies open. I throw my backpack on the floor and hop onto the window sill.

I got questions like; 'Is he big?' 'Is he a great kisser?' 'Is he good in bed?' 'Did he go down on you?' and the very last question is; 'how big is he?'

"Yes, he is. He's a great kisser. He's very good in bed. No, he didn't go down on me and he's about.. this big." I measured it using my fingers. They gasped at the size and slapped me on the arm playfully telling me how lucky I am.

"He is big.." Vilde murmured under her breath with wide eyes staring at me.

"Wait, where were you that night?" I asked with my mouth full and pointed my finger at her. Vilde's eyes grew even bigger before nervously laughing while her face turns bright red.

"I was- I was just hanging out.. you know, drink drink." She pretends to gulp down a cup of alcohol while laughing. We all crossed our arms and gave her a glare that we knew would work on her to tell us what was she up to. She stopped laughing then yanked her backpack and ran up the stairs towards the classroom we all had next.

"What is that bitch hiding?" Chris squinted her eyes while licking off the yogurt off her spoon.

"She ran away." Eva says. "It must be something big she's hiding." We nod. Eva would usually tell us what she would be hiding the second day but it's been like the fourth day and she hasn't told us what she's hiding. Seconds later, we heard two guys walking up the stairs. We all looked in that direction and immediately made eye contact with Jonas and Isak.

Eva who was behind Noora's tall figure moved infront to look at who we were looking at. Her eyes saddened when she caught eyes with Jonas. Jonas eye's widen, they continued to stare at each other for a minute before he spoke up interrupting the awkward silence between them.

"Can we talk?" He asked, Eva rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about, Jonas."

"But—"

"You said that we should break up! Isn't this what you wanted? We're done, Jonas. Okay? Just leave me alone." She turned her back, walking up the stairs to class. She quickly turned her back again making Jonas face fall. "I even thought we were going to last, Jonas. But I guess not."

Tears escaped her eyes, running back up the stairs. She passed our classroom and made her way to the bathroom instead. Noora and I shook our head at Jonas and followed Eva to the bathroom to comfort her. As we run towards the bathroom, a hand stopped me and took me inside the janitor's closet. Noora was ahead of me and didn't notice my disappearance.

I opened my mouth ready to let out a scream but the person's hand covered my mouth, shushing me. I didn't notice my eyes were close until I opened them. I furrowed my eyebrows when my eyes feel upon Chris who stood in front of me with his hand covering my mouth. I continuously yelled to let his hand go but he didn't.