four

[ "never had a stalker before ;)" ]

"Hai." We look at  Eva and the rest of the girls as they walk up the stairs and hang out with us by the window. We got to school a little bit early so instead of already heading up to class, we decided to hang out by the window for a while. William and his perverted friend went to look for the other and discuss something about a party.

"Hei."Noora and I greeted back,  we all look out the window and just watch people converse with others or start walking to class. Vilde starts complaining how she's always wanted to lose her virginity to one of the penetrators.

"Didn't you say you wanted to wait 'til marriage?" Eva asks her.

"Yeah but i'm doing this for the russ buss group." She says using the group as an excuse. I just met her and i already knew that what she said was a big excuse.

We heard two familiar guys laughing as they walk up the stairs, i look over and immediately regret it. William smiled once he caught a glance at Noora and walk up to her to hug her. Chris on the other hand, was walking up the stairs.

I watch him and checked him out a bit. He may be a douche but i can't lie about him not being attractive at all. His black bag was on his shoulder, his hair styled nicely, he's wearing a black tee with black pants and black vans. When he caught me staring he walks up to me with a smirk.

I back up, not wanting him to be so close to me. I continued backing up and he continued getting closer and closer. Sooner or later, i was against the wall and his face is a few centimeters away from mine. I look over at the girls who were staring at us in shock. I wanted Noora to do something but she was too busy talking to William.

"You really have pretty lips.." He says loud enough for the girls to hear, he smirks while looking down at my lips. I can feel  my heartbeat quicken and hear it beat, it beats so loud that even Chris can hear it. "Pretty kissable.." I felt his thumb run over my lips, he bite his bottom lip. He leaned in a little closer but the bell rang and he stopped.

A bunch of people soon started running up the stairs and to their classrooms where they're supposed to be.

"See you in class, Amalie." The way he says my name made me shiver. He pulls away and walks backwards, he sent a wink at the girls and dragged William away from Noora and to English class.

I was shocked and stayed still. The girls run over to me and stand infront of me, waving their hands infront of my face.

"And you said you don't know any '97 guys." Chris crossed her arms and shook her head at me in disappointment.

"I don't-" They cut me off.

"It seemed like he totally knew you!" They argued, Noora looks at us in confused not having a clue what they were arguing with me about.

"Hook up with him." Sana said, i give her a weird look.

"Hook up with him? Fuck no." I shook my head. There is no way i'm hooking up with the biggest fuckboy in the school.

"Please, Amalie! It will help-" I interrupted them.

"I will hook up with anyone but him." I grab my bag jog up the stairs to the classroom with the girls following me.