Fighting (Saeyoung X Reader)

When you’re fighting with him on a special day

Saeyoung X Reader

One week ago is your first year anniversary with Saeyoung but since he was busy and you got things to do, both of you can just meet this evening. Also, you will celebrate his birthday today although his birthday was yesterday. You really don’t have an idea what presents that he wants. He already has everything he wants. So you decide to make him some cupcakes though you’re not really into cooking. At least, you’ve tried.

Since it’s a big day, he promises to take you to a less-crowded place. You are not really concern about it. You are totally happy as long as you can be with him. Before going out with Saeyoung, you meet up with one of your close friend, Woojin. Technically, it’s only been 2 months since he became your close friend and you know Saeyoung doesn’t like your close relationship with him though he never met him yet. Woojin called you yesterday to ask your help to find a present for his little sister. You want to refuse him but he begged you. So here you are, walking with him at one of department store in the town.

It doesn’t take a long time to find the present and as soon as he finished paying, you excuse yourself as Saeyoung already waiting for you.

“I can drive you home” he says.

“No, thank you. I’m going out with my friend” you say as your eyes already catch a glimpse of Saeyoung’s car.

“I have to go. My friend is waiting” you smile at him.

“Wait. This is for you” Woojin takes something from the shopping bag and gives it to you. It’s a rose.

“This is for me?” you surprised.

“Emm, yes. Thank you for today and I hope we can go out again”

“Really? You don’t have to do it anyway” you simply don’t think there’s another meaning behind his words.

“I really have to go. Annyeong!” you say before you walk to Saeyoung’s car with a box of cakes you’ve made for him.

“Oppa! Happy birthday!” you brightly smile at Saeyoung as soon as you close the car’s door.

“Why did it take you so long?”  he looks at you with a slight of anger in his face.

“I’m sorry to make you waiting” your excitement disappear all of sudden.

“Look at your smile when you received a rose from him. Happy?”  he says as he started to drive the car.

“He gave it to thank me that I helped him to find a present for his little sister. How sweet he is” you say honestly – and purposely since you started to feel annoyed with his scoff.

“He is just using you”

“What’s wrong with you?” you lose your control.

“Nothing. I’m just a boyfriend who finds out that his girl is flirting with another man when he is not around”  his voice is sarcasm.

“I just helped my friend! I don’t find anything wrong with that!”

“He is your friend? I thought he is your second boyfriend”  he says as he looks forward to the road.

“You don’t trust me?? Fine, it’s up to you. I’ve been waiting for this evening to come and you ruin it. We haven’t met for weeks and…” you can’t continue your words. You are too peeved. You throw the box to the backseat then you turn your face to the window, looking out at the road as your tears fall down unwanted. You quickly wipe it but you know Saeyoung takes a glance at you and you can hear his deep sigh.

Only silence remains in the car. You don’t know and don’t care where he gonna drives you. The sky is already turns into dark. It takes about three hours or more maybe, you are not sure since you didn’t notice the time, until you can see sparkling water under the moonlight. He takes you to the sea. You startled since you never go to the sea at night.  If only we didn’t fight before…

Both of you go out of the car after Saeyoung parked his car near the beach. You walk alone, a few steps in front of him. There aren’t many people around since it’s already dark and it’s a weekday. You can feel the sand envelops your bare feet when you step in. You can see Saeyoung’s shadow as he still walks behind you. As much as you hate this silence especially it’s also celebrating his birthday, you also so disappointed at him.

You walk slowly throughout the beach and you finally sit down on the sand. You can feel the breeze but it doesn’t comfort you. It harms your heart more. You rest your chin on your bended-knee as you scramble the sand with your hand. Suddenly, Saeyoung takes a seat beside you and removes his jacket to wrap it around your body. You see Saeyoung carries your present for him and put it down on the sand. You turn your face away from him.

“I don’t want you to catch a cold”  his voice sounds really caring.

You try hard to hold back your tears.

Why we always have to fight when we meet. Everything seems alright when we talk through phone, when we don’t have a chance to meet.

Saeyoung moves to sit in front of you. He caresses your cheek and turns your face to him. You can see worries in his eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ruin our time. I’m just afraid. You spend your time more with him than with me and I’m sure he likes you. Please don’t do this to me. Another man forms a smile in your face but I’m the one who makes you cry”

“It’s just… Why we always have to fight when we meet and it’s our anniversary… It’s your birthday”

Saeyoung doesn’t reply your words, he lets you speak.

“You know Woojin is not a threat in our relationship. You know I only love you”

Saeyoung pulls your hand and put in a bracelet into your wrist.

“Happy anniversary. I know today didn’t start as you wish but I hope I can fix it and I love you”  he smiles at you.

You stun for a moment. It is just a simple bracelet. It’s a bangle with a little love pendant hanging on it but you know he gives it sincerely and you know whatever he gives to you will be so precious for you.

Saeyoung holds your hand and look straight to your eyes.

“When there is a man who gives you a rose, I give you the garden. When there is a man who gives you a house, I buy you the island. When there is a man who makes you smile, I make you laugh. When there is a man who brings you happiness, I bring you the paradise. When there is a man who gives you his heart, I give you my life…”  he kisses your forehand as he finished his words.

You can’t hold back your tears as you smile to him. He chuckles as he looks at you. Then, he pulls you to his embrace.

“Yaa! Why are you crying? At the end I’m still the one who makes you cry, huh?”  he strokes your hair and kisses your forehead.

“It is your fault, Oppa! How can you be this sweet!” you pull yourself away to see him.

He chuckles as he moves closer to you and lands his lips to yours lightly.

“Happy birthday, Oppa! Always be my 707” you whisper at him and you find him smiling.

“Anyway can you bake me a cake everyday? I love it!”

“You’ve eaten it? I really don’t know what present that you want. I tried my best to make it”

“It doesn’t matter whatever you give to me, babe. Your presence is already a gift for me”  he smirks.

“Yaa Oppa. You’re getting expert of seducing a woman. Really!” you tease him.

“Yaa! How can you say that! I only do it to you”

He leans forward to kiss your lips. He deepens his kiss than before and you can see your shadow unites with him on the sand under the moonlight.
--------

Don't forget to Vote 😊