Rumours (Jumin X Reader)

Rumours spreading about he's dating someone

Jumin X Reader

You spend your Saturday alone as Jumin is really tired after work yesterday. You don’t want to call him to come over or to meet up because you know he needs rest. He lacks of sleep for these past weeks. Since you’ve got nothing to do, you open your computer and browse around the internet. Your hearts skip a beat as you see the recent article on one of Korean entertainment news website.

“Is something’s going on between Director of C&R Jumin Han and CEO of Sugar Round Sarah Choi?” along with a picture that captures him sits beside that woman, having a dinner at a restaurant.

They look like a couple and they look suitable.

Your heart is aching. You do believe with him but you just can’t pretend to be okay. You can’t even confess to the public that he is yours. You stunned for a minute in your chair and you decide to browse anything else but it’s not a better idea either. It seems like that news becomes top-searched these moments.

Oh yes. He is Jumin from C&R.

You read some of the comments written. You know it’s no good for you but you want to fill your curiosity. Many of them support their relationship and you can feel your heart shattered but you can’t do anything about it. The only thing you can do is turn off your computer.

You grab your cell-phone. You are about to dial Jumin’s number but you hesitate and at the end, you throw your cell-phone away. You want to hear his voice badly to comfort you but you know you can’t act childish. It’s a risk of loving him.

Two hour has passed as you still not the mood of doing anything. You just sit at your living room and play a DVD that you don’t even know the storyline. Your mind still wanders around the news. You change to TV after the movie ends but what do you find? Yes, other news about Jumin. You quickly turn of the TV and sigh deeply. You feel the anger in your heart but you don’t know with whom you’re angry. At that moment, your phone rings. You take a glance and you see his name on the screen. You know what he is up to. You take a deep breath before answering his phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“________, are you okay?”

The voice you want to hear so badly. You think for a second.

“It’s okay, Oppa” you choose to tell a lie.

“Should I come to your apartment?”

“No, no. Just take a rest…” another lie.

“You sure?”

“Yes, of course!” you try to control your voice that starts to tremble.

“Thank you very much, babe. I know you will trust me”  you can imagine him smiling know.

“Babe, I miss you”  his words hurt you more. How you want him here now so badly.

“I miss you too…”

As soon as the phone ends, the tears finally fall down from your eyes. You can feel your heart burns inside. You want him to comfort you. You want him to deny all the rumors. You want him to tell the world that you are his girlfriend. But you know your last wish is too much for this time.

Half-hour later…

You don’t move from the couch and your tears still falling down randomly. You stopped crying but minutes later, you cry again. Suddenly you can hear someone opens your apartment and you know only one person who has the spare-card. Jumin walks slowly to your place.

You can’t show your face right now. It is swollen too much. You keep your head down, looking at the floor as your eyes still teary. Jumin approaches you and kneels down in front of you.

“As I’ve guessed. Why did you lie?”  he holds your hand. You don’t answer him.

“I know you too well”   he smiles at you.

“I shouldn’t be like this. I trust you, Oppa” your voice trembles.

“I know you trust me”  he stands up and takes a seat beside you. He pulls your head to his chest gently. You can feel your worries started to fade away in his embrace.

“I just… I really want you to comfort me, say that she is nobody to you”

“Then why don’t you tell me? Just say that you need me”  his fingers play around with your hair.

“I’m just having a little dinner with my father,and i didn't know that my dad invite her too. We are nothing. We’re not even close. It is just the media that makes it looks obvious”

He loosens his hug so that he can see your face.

“Feeling better?”   he smiles at you.

You nod as you smile back.

“Oppa, can you hug me for more minutes?”

He kisses you lips lightly before he pulls you back to his embrace.

“Anything for you”