Chapter 2

An: Ello, nothing much to say buuut that I don't own the pictures(ill find the tumblr links soon) nor do I own Dusttale, just my idea and writing.
By the way, Enjoy~ ♡

¤Day: One
Begin...

We need the Lv
WE need it.
To become stronger..
For HER ♡

Such words shouldn't had been in his head, especially since it wasn't  his own voice either, it was familiar, yet almost unrecognizable.
He shrugged it off as he laid there in his bed, waiting for the usual words of his brother to supposedly "wake him up"
Three..
Two..
One...

Heh, right on time Bro.
Thumping footsteps echoes in their hallway, always signaling that Papyrus was up and ready to wake up his older brother, as every timelime had it.
"Sans!! Get up you lazy bones! We're going on our potrol, maybe todsys the day I finally catch a human!!" A few knocks followed his brothers jovial speech. The same speech he's heard..How many times?
Ugh.It kinda blurs together after the first 50 times.
He couldn't remember. But since this is the first times he's actually taken action, things would definitely be different and branch out the timeline even more.
So, instead of laying in bed and contemplating if things were gonna be different from his actions alone. It wad time to be productive for one in his repeated life.
He sat up slowly, pulling on the rarely used sneaker and grabbing one of his many hoodies he wore and left his room while slipping it on.

"I'll be back Paps.." He muttered going for the door as soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs, why walk when you could teleport??
As soon as his finger tips touched the door knob his brother making a distressed noise stopped him.
Looking back, he seen Papyrus watching him intently with confusion and mild interes.
"You're outta bed before noon? And you're going out first?? Sans..Will this be the day you pick up your sock too?" The little crack made him chuckle and shrug.
"Who knows Pap."
"Sans..are you okay?" He asked, a flash of concern crossing his skull before he nodded amd reached for the knob once again.
"Heh, yeah. Just tired of lazong arounf ya know?" He gave a small shrug as his pinpricks eyed his brother's expression.
For a split second Papyrus looked quite suspicious for a second before nodding with a proud smile towards him. And ducked back into the kitchen.
"Shortcut time~" He muttered before teleporting away to his first destination.

He stared at the light filtering down from the surface , a place he's only really seen a few tomed before being ripped from it completely and back in the underground.
The golden buttercups caught the sunlight just right, showinf morning dew dripping off the flowers onto the ground without a sound.
Huh, must've rained up on the surface on one point.

*This is where the humans fall..
*This is where it'll all begin for them..

He gave one last look towards the flowers, unwanted memories beginning to resurface making him growl softly before trudging down the silent corridor.
And soon, he had reached the confused face of Flowey, who only seemed to stare at him.
When walking past the once Prince of the underground spoke up.
"Eh...? Trashbag...?"  He heard him question. Asriel Dreemurr; the son and former prince of King Asgore and Queen Toriel Dreemurr..Now reduced to a small unfeeling flower who can remember the Resets.
"Asriel." He replied walking past him, not even bothering to look towards the flower who lookdd offended by his actions.
Ugh..He couldn't risk letting the two of them gef LV from the Ruins..Especially from Toriel.
"Huh? H-hey! Wait! You're not even supposed to be here!" The flowers words fell on deaf ears as he gave him a chuckle in reply as he kept walking.

*We need it..
*To stop them..
"On it.."

He had found himself replying as ne walked through the Ruins.
Bypassing puzzles in a blink of an eye, heh, teleportation always had its perks.
Fimally! He found at least some monster! Even if it WAS a measly Froggit.
And so they entered a battle.