Shawn meets Cameron

Shawn's point of view
   Today was like any other school day. But then I see this new guy. Which was weird 'cause Scottsdale High hardly ever gets any new students. I decided to go and talk to him when he looked over and headed my way.

"Hey do you know where the office is ?" He asked with a gorgeous smile. I thought to myself how good he looked and how cute his smile was. But I can't look at him like that I have a boyfriend sadly.

"Ya its right there." I replied smiling back and pointing in the direction of the schools main doors.

"Thanks see you around... Oh my name is Cameron by the way." He said with his amazing smile.

"Names Shawn, see ya." I said.

"Wait Shawn as in Shawn Mendes!?" Asked Cameron.

"So you've heard of me." I said with a smirk walking towards the schools main doors with Cameron following.

Finn walks up to me as we step inside the school and gives me his jealous kiss. Which I find annoying.

"Cameron this is my Boyfriend Finn." I said.

"Hi nice to meet you." Replied Cameron with a sad but happy look.

"Nice to meet you." Finn said grabbing my hand giving him an annoyed smile.

"Bells about to ring I got to go, Hey Cameron what is your first hour?" I asked.

"Gym with Mr. Metzger." Cameron replied.

"Same I'll walk you there." I said.

Finn gave us a dirty look then kissed me on the cheek and gave Cameron on last dirty look and walked away.

***

In the locker room I couldn't stop myself from looking at Cameron. I mean who could he has an amazing body. Almost as good as mine. His muscles were huge and attractive especially his well defined abs and v-line.

We are in the middle of our soccer unit in class and I'm one of the two team captains since I play varsity soccer; I told Cameron to join my team. We won six to zero. I was amazed at how good of a player Cameron was. I had two more classes with Cameron, French and Civics and we had the same lunch. Which I thought was great because I could use that time to get to know him.

"Hey you want to come with Finn and I to go get some Taco Bell ?" I asked Cameron.

"Sure, as long as I'm not intruding?" Cameron said looking at Finn.

"No not at all." Replied Finn with a mischievous smile.

We got into my brilliant purple jeep wrangler and started to leave the parking lot just as Finn started to ask Cameron questions about himself.

"So Cameron are you single?" Finn asked with a serious look on his face.

"Y-ya why?" Stuttered Cameron.

"Just curious... Hey are you straight or gay?" Provoked Finn with a deadly look.

"I'm straight." Cameron quietly said while staring at me in the rear view mirror with a look on his face that said he was lying.

We got our food and ate at the lake by the school.

****

It was last period and I was so exited to get out of school because it was a Friday. Finn said he had something special planned for us tonight and his parents won't be home all weekend. So I was not looking forward to it. He has been trying to get me to sleep with him more and more lately it just used to be a weekend thing but now it's all the time and if I did sleep with him I would feel like I was betraying Cameron and I don't know why because we had only just met. Things with me and Finn are bad enough as it is. I've thought about breaking up with him for awhile so I think I'm gunna do it there if I make it that long. But I want to show Cameron around. I don't know what it is about him but he gives me this amazing feeling in my stomach and I don't want it to ever stop.

Okay guys here's somethings to keep in mind Cameron is 5'11 while Shawn is 6'1 and Shawn and Cameron are both seniors. If you see any mistakes plz tell me and I will fix them

Until Next Time....