Black outs

Shawn's POV

"I'll be back I gotta go pee." Cam said laughing.

He started to walk away he was about half way to where I think he was gunna go when I run up behind him. He turns around and sees me.

"Hey, can I do something ?" I ask nervously.

"Ya." He said with a questioning look.

I leaned in and kissed him full on, on the lips and it sent shivers all up and down my body. Oh god how I missed his kiss. He pushes himself off of me and runs. I ran as fast as I could to keep up but after awhile I give up. I go back to the party and try and forget about how he just rejected me...again. I drink until everything is black.

***The next day***

     I wake up to a bedroom that's oddly familiar. I look around and realize where I am. Rivers bedroom. She must have taken me here after I blacked out.

"Hey sleepy head." She says walking into the room.

"Hey." Is all I could manage to say.

"Get in the shower I'll have breakfast done when you get out." She says pulling me out of the bed. I go and take a shower like she said to do. I get out of the bathroom and walk out into the kitchen to see River put some eggs on a plate.

"Hey...thanks for everything." I say.

"No problem." She says with a smile.

I walk over to the table and eat the delicious eggs. I thought it was funny that they where so good considering she's a vegan. We finish our breakfast and finish the dishes when I get a call from a woman who's voice I don't recognize.

"Hi is this Shawn ?" She asked.

"Yes and this is ?" I reply.

"It's Cameron's Mom and he's in the hospital and he keeps asking for you." She sobbed.

"I'm on my way." I say ending the call.

"Where's my keys ?" I ask River.

"Here." She says giving me a questioning look.

"It's Cam I need to go see him." I told her hugging her than run to my car. I drive as fast as I can until I arrive at the hospital. I run around looking for a nurse or someone who could tell me what room he's in. I asked a couple people until a nurse told me where he is. I run to his room almost running into a couple of people. But I don't care all I can think about is Cameron and if he's gunna be okay.

I get to his room and before I walk in I try to fix myself by straining my clothes and whipping my tears. Which I didn't know I had until one fell on my hand as I fixed my shirt. I walk into see two women sitting on either side of him holding his hands. The older one noticed me first. I assume she's his mother and the other his older sister.

"Oh thank god your here he hasn't stopped asking for you sense he woke up." His mother said getting up and pulling me to the chair she previously occupied. I thank her and grab his hand. His family leaves to go get some coffee. Just as they leave he squeezes my hand. I turn to look at him to find his eyes open and looking straight into mine.