Why Mondays suck

Shawns' point of view

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

"Ugh." I said turning my alarm off.

       I got up grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly wash up and get out. I'm eating breakfast when I remember I'm picking up Cameron today. I sit there eating my cereal with a huge smile on my face.

"What you so happy about ?" Mom asked

"Nothin." I say trying to hide my smile.

       I finish my cereal and run out the door. I start the car and drive to his house. I get out and knock on his door.

"Hey." He said with a cute smile.

"Hey you ready ?" I asked.

"Ya let's get going." He said.

      We walk to my jeep and I open his door for him. I get in and drive off. We arrive at school shortly after. I walk around the car and open his door for him which causes people to stair at us. We walk to are lockers. Which are right next to each other's. We get our stuff for gym and start walking we Quinn shows up.

"Really this is who you would rather be with !" Yelled Quinn furiously.

"Quinn we're not together and I thought we talked about this Friday." I said trying my hardest to keep my cool.

"No Friday the only thing we talked about was you breaking up with me !" He yelled even louder.

"No ! I told you I haven't liked you for awhile and that I finally had the guts too tell you !" I spit back.

"Whatever !" Quinn yelled while walking to the bathroom with Levi. (A/N 😉)

    I ran to the locker room with Cameron in foot. It was empty so I ran to one of the benches and cried.

"Hey, it's gunna be okay." Cam said really quietly while hugging me as I cry on his shoulder.

"I know it's just I hate hurting him and I know I shouldn't he hurt me so many times and I didn't care because I thought I loved him... he cheated and I stayed god I'm stupid... Cam please don't ever leave me." I said trying not to cry and look him in the eyes.

   He blushed and wiped my tears away and said.

"I'll never leave."

"Thanks." I say pulling him closer.

"Hey, we should get ready people are gunna be here soon." He said in his quite, sweet voice.

"Okay." I said.

      We got dressed and went on with class almost as normal. Cameron kept giving me looks though. Class was over in what seemed like minutes. I was not looking forward to English. I have that class with Quinn. I walked to my next hour and took my seat just as the bell rang.

"Alright everyone take your seats, today we're going to write an essay about a hardship in your life." Said Mrs. Seeley.

"Goes going through a break up count ?" Quinn asked in a snarky voice.

"Yes it does Quinn and I'm sorry about the break up." She said sympathetically.

"Okay I was in the relationship too Quinn so get off my back !" I said angrily.