The sleep over

Shawn's point of view

Cameron came back into the living room saying I could stay as long as I liked. Then we headed up to his room. It was nothing like I thought I expected it to be all I don't know but it looks just like mine. I was surprised. His room was a lot cleaner though.

"Sorry about the mess." He said.

"It's cleaner than my room." I said laughing.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks while sitting in his bed.

"Um do you have clothes I could borrow?" I asked kinda awkwardly.

"Um ya I'll get them for you." He says while getting up and getting into his closet to look for clothes for me.

     He hands me a pair of gray joggers and a baggy plain black t-shirt. I go into his bathroom and I change into the clothes he gave me and they smell so good just like him. I walk out now in his clothes and he looked up from his phone at me when I opened the door and I see him get that super cute smile of his and I smile back I can't help it.

"So what do you wanna do." He asked again.

"How about watch a movie or some thing on Netflix ?" I answered.

"Okay cool what do you want to watch ?" He asks.

"What ever you want to." I said in return.

"Is Paper Towns okay ?" He asks.

"Ya I love that movie." I said yawning.

Cameron started the movie and patted the spot on his bed next to him motioning for me to come sit down. I walk over to the bed and lay down under the covers next to him. The next thing I know Cameron has his head on my chest as I fall asleep.

I'm running in the woods with Cameron. We're at the park not far from my house. We stop at a clearing and set up a picnic. We sit there eating and talking for a long time. Then after awhile we just look into each other's eyes and say nothing but I still feel what he wants to say as if we are talking through our eyes and we stay like this until I wake up.

Cameron's point of view

I put my head on his chest just before he falls asleep. I lay there listening to his heart beat and completely ignore the movie. Ten minutes later I'm fast asleep still on top of Shawn.

I wake up too a smiling Shawn. We are still in the same position from last night. Which makes me happy that he didn't move me off of him.

"Good morning handsome." He says in his groggy morning voice winking at me while he's smiling that super sexy smile of his.

"Good morning... are you hungry ?" I say yawning.

"Ya kinda." He says still smiling.

I get up and notice Shawn is still smiling at me.

"What you smiling about ?" I ask really wondering why he's smiling.

"Nothin." He says and is now only smiling a little bit.