The start of something beautiful

Cameron's POV

I wake up feeling hot breathe on the back of my neck. As I lay there I remember what happened last night. I feel way better than before like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally breathe. I roll over to face Shawn. As I do this I realize his arms are wrapped around my waist. I lay there watching him sleep while I think. All I can think about is how I'm ready for him. Now that the whole Nash thing is over I can love yet again with out being scared of being abused.

"Good morning handsome." He says in his early morning groggy voice pulling out of my thoughts.

"I didn't mean to wake you." I apologized.

"It's fine I like being woken up by you." He says.

"I'll go make breakfast." I say trying to get out of bed.

"Noo." He mumbles as he pulls me back into bed with him.

"Fine but only for five more minutes." I say cuddling back up to him. I lay there for longer than the five minutes playing with his hair.

"Okay it's been more than five minutes." I say trying to get up.

"I don't care lay here with me." He says half asleep.

"Okay but don't complain to me when your hungry" I say cuddling back up to him. We lay there for two more minutes before his stomach growls loudly.

"Okay that's it get up." I say pulling the covers off of him. After a minute of him groaning  I straddle him and start to leave a trail of kisses down his jaw line and stop just before I reach his lips hoping this would wake him.

"What was that for?" He groans clearly wanting me to continue kissing him.

"That was to wake you up..."I say getting out of bed," now go take a shower I'll make breakfast." I say leaving my room to go cook breakfast for us. I get down stairs to see a note from my mom.

We will be gone tell around 3 tomorrow in the afternoon. I left you some money to go get stuff
            -Love Mom

After reading the note I look for the money and find it on the fridge. It's two $100 bills. After grabbing the money I run up stairs and throw open my door revealing a fully naked Shawn.

"I'm sooo sorry!" I say in a rush turning around and closing my eyes so I no longer see his nude body.

"It's fine Cam." He says laughing.

"My mom left me two hundred dollars." I say to break the silence that has surrounded us.

"That's great." He says walking up behind me giving me a hug.

"You better be dressed." I say before turning around.

"Almost." He says leaning down to kiss me. I pull away from the kiss so I can catch my breathe. As I pull away I see that Shawn is still shirtless.

"Put a shirt on." I say trying not to stare at his abs failing miserably.

"Are you sure?" He asks with a smirk on his face as he walks closer to me. I put my hand out in front of him to stop him from getting any closer.

"Yes." I say so quietly I'm not even sure he heard me at first not until he walked over to the bed and put on the shirt that was laying there. After he put it on he walked over to me and grabbed my hips and pulled me close.

"What are you doing?" I ask short of breathe.

"Well I put a shirt on so now I'm gunna try and kiss you again." He smirks right before kissing me. After a very hot minute of making out I pull away.

"This is why I had you put a shirt on so we weren't tempted to do this." I say looking down at his chest.

"We can stop." He says giving me a kiss on the forehead and walking over to the night stand to grab his phone. We walk down stairs and have a bowl of cereal in silence.

"I want to take you out tonight." I say looking up from my cereal so I could see his face.

"Okay... but where are we going?" He asks with a smirk.

"Some place you'll love." I say smirking back at him.

"So go home and change into something nice and I'll come pick you up." I say grabbing our now empty bowls and putting them in the sink.

"Fine." He says giving me a quick kiss on the forehead and leaving. After Shawn leaves I quickly run up stairs and grab my phone and throw on some clothes. I get in my car and dive until I find a Walmart. I go in and buy some food and drinks and a blanket and a picnic basket and some flowers. I drive down to this little beach I know that no one goes to. I find the gazebo there and set up the picnic right next to it. I drive to Cameron's house to pick him up. By the time I arrive it's already getting dark.

"What took you so long?" He joked as he gets in my car.

"You'll see." I say feeling really good about the surprise.

"I didn't know what to wear so I hope this is okay." Shawn say gesturing to his clothes.

"It's perfect." I say to him smiling.

We drive in silence for awhile until I turn the radio on and Shawn starts singing. I eventual join in to and turn the radio up. We arrive at the beach at the perfect time the sun is just about to set.

"We're here." I say getting out of the car.

The look on his face made my heart stop.

"You did this?" He asked in complete awe.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it." He said taking my hand.

I lead him to the picnic. We sit and eat and talk about things. After we finish I take his hand and pull him to the gazebo and play slow music on my phone blue toothed to a speaker. We start slow dancing for a couple of minutes before I speak up.

I get down on one knee and ask, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" He says pulling me into a kiss.

We dance for what seems forever before we pull away and get ready to leave. We arrive at Shawn's house way to soon.

"I had an amazing time thank you." He says before kissing me and getting out.

I drive home with a smile on my face the whole way. I go to my room and text Shawn.

Cameron: Good Night boyfriend ;)

Shawn : GoodNight boyfriend ;)

Shortly after this I fell into a deep sleep only thinking about what happens next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay ik it's a shit chapter but it will work for now Once It's summer I will probably go through and fix all the chapters and write some more and plz go check out my other book
I love you hope you enjoy