One night stand

Quinn's Point of View

(A/N this chapter contains very detailed sexual scenes)

I run out of the bathroom and back to class. The rest of the day seemed to fly by. I need to talk to someone is all I could think. School was now over and everyone was at there lockers. I seen Conner talking to River. I decide to go talk to him after River left.

"Hey what you doing tonight ?" I asked knowing he would change his plans to be with me because he has a huge crush on me and has sense freshman year.

"Nothin what's up ?" He asked kinda concerned.

"I need to talk to someone about the break up and I know you will listen and understand." I said with a sad smile.

"Okay well do you want to come over tonight ?" He asked really concerned now.

"Ya that would be great thanks, I'll be there around six." I said walking away.

*****

     I drive to Connor's house I arrive in a matter of minutes. I get out of the car and go knock on the door.

"Hey." I said as Connor opened the door for me to come in.

"Mom, Dad me and Quinn are gunna go to my room." He yelled as we walk up the stairs to his room.

"Okay don't stay up too late." I hear a man yell.

     We sit on his bed. I start talking about the break up and Shawn and even Cameron. But all he does is stair at my lips constantly. So I lean in for a kiss. I bite his bottom lip as we kiss. He presses his tongue against my lips asking for entrance. I let him in. We start making out for a few minutes. Then Connor pushes me down on the bed and straddles me. We make out for a couple more minutes like this. He starts to take my shirt off then his. He kisses me along the side of my face starting at my ear and slowly trailing down my abs to my jeans. He looks up asking to take them off. All I could do was nod my head. He slowly unbuttons my pants and takes them off then his. He leans over me kissing my abs just above my crotch. He looks up again ask once more for permission. I nod my head again. He slowly pulls my boxers down. He starts by jack me off. Then he licks the the side of my cock. After a while he takes me into his hot mouth. He slowly takes more and more of me in his mouth. Every time he gets to my tip he swirls his tongue around it and drives me crazy, the pleasure is so intense. He gets up and grabs a condom and lube from his night stand And rolls it down on my thick cock, putting some lube on me and lining me up to his ass. I slowly push in and out trying not to hurt him to much. He moans and tells me to go deeper. I go as deep as I can and start working on speed. He moans again yelling faster. After awhile of this I get that feeling in my gut telling me it's time.

"Connor I'm getting close !" I moan out in pleasure.

    I start going faster until I feel I'm about to blow. I pull out and take the condom off. I pump my cock until I cum all over Connor's abs and chest. I grab his cock and start jacking him until he too cums on himself. We lay there for a minute in each other's warmth. As we lay there I think about how much of a mistake that was no matter how good it felt. I get up and grab my clothes and go into his bathroom. I grab a wash clothe and wipe off. I put my clothes on and go back to his room.

"I have to go." I said walking out of his room.

"Okay..." He said sounding as if he were talking to himself.

I sneak out of his house and drive off. I call Levi to see if I can come over. He said I could. I pull into his drive way and walk in sense it was unlocked and he was alone. I run to his room and jump on his bed and cry on his shoulder.

"I f-fucked up s-so b-bad." I said in between sobs.

"It's okay just tell me what happened." He says in a calming voice.

"I slept with Connor." I said catching my breathe.

"It's okay." Is all he says as he pulls me closer.

We sit on his bed for what seemed like hours. I started telling him everything I told Connor. After awhile of talking he leans in and kisses me the kiss lasts only for a few monuments before I get a call from my mom. I answer it and she tells me my little brother is in the hospital with a broken leg. I get off of Levi and run out the door and get in my car. I get to the hospital and the doctors say he's fine. When I got to his room he was asleep so I sit in the chair by his bed and grab his hand and drift off to sleep.

Short chapter I know I'm sorry. If you see any mistakes plz tell me and I will fix them and if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Until next time ...